Complaint Review: EBOOKERS

• Reported By: countrypie — belton South Carolina
EBOOKERS
internet, Select State/Province United Kingdom

EBOOKERS Upcharges internet great britian United Kingdom

I went online to book a flight home for my b/f from st.louis to Greenville SC. This site ebooker came up it was about 80 cheaper than other prices i had seen.So i googled the company, i did see quiet a few negative things but the good outweighed the bad. So i booked the flight. Well it told me to put in my Credit Card info and to agree to the price of 226.00 and i did. It said i would get my iteniary in 45 mins. So i decided to go check my credit card to make sure they charged what they were suppose to.Omg they had overcharged me 130.00. And a 2nd charge from Visa.

So i went to their site to try to find a phone number.NO LUCK.But i did run across a email address, so i sent them a nasty little email.All i got in return was a OUT OF OFFICE reply. Imagine that. I did contact Bank of America, they said they would do a chargeback, and dispute the charge. But really thats not the point, this company are scammers.I should have stuck with my gut instinct. I guess we live and learn. Im so sick of intenet scammers, they make it hard on the ligit people. Thanks for listening.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2013 06:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EBOOKERS/internet-Select-StateProvince/EBOOKERS-Upcharges-internet-great-britian-United-Kingdom-1061342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EBOOKERS