Complaint Review: EBattery, Inc - Batteryrefill.com

• Submitted: Tue, May 26, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 26, 2009

• Reported By:Pottstown Pennsylvania
EBattery, Inc - Batteryrefill.com
739 East Cedar St Ontario, California U.S.A.

EBattery, Inc - Batteryrefill.com Do not use this company. It is a scam! Ontario California

I paid this company $99.00 in August 12, 2008 to get the battery for my laptop refilled (Replace the batteries)
It took them 3 months to return to me the unrepaired battery and have ignored my countless e-mails and telephone calls with regards to my $99.00 refund.
The few times I had been able to get a hold of some one, they tell me that the check is in the mail or that they will mail it soon. It has been 8 months since I placed the order which they did not fullfil nor have they send me my money back.
I am in Iraq right now, and I think that I have spent over $20.00 just on phone calls trying to get me money back with no avail.

Pottstown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2009 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EBattery-Inc-Batteryrefillcom/Ontario-California-91761/EBattery-Inc-Batteryrefillcom-Do-not-use-this-company-It-is-a-scam-Ontario-Californ-455537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EBattery, Inc - Batteryrefill.com