Complaint Review: EBay, Edsbonebed

• Updated: Sat, December 31, 2011

• Reported By:everywhere Arkansas
EBay, Edsbonebed
www.ebay.com Internet U.S.A.

EBay & Their Feedback System & Edsbonebed ebay's new feedback system, edsbonebed Internet

*Consumer Comment: it's funny..........

*Consumer Comment: Hey, Hey, Hey, It's PinkPillow! MountainMama! Nita!

*Consumer Comment: Are you obsessed with her?

*Consumer Comment: Here Is An Indisputable History that the identity is confirmed

*Consumer Comment: It Has All Been Revealed

*Consumer Comment: coming along fine

*Consumer Comment: Hey abcd2395

*Consumer Comment: Hey abcd2395

*Consumer Comment: you're the one

*Consumer Comment: the only ones involved

*Consumer Comment: You're obsessed with this pinky

*Consumer Comment: For the love of God..........

*Consumer Comment: tsk, tsk, tsk Rita

*Consumer Comment: You/we know the truth

*Consumer Comment: why would i reply

*Consumer Comment: Evidence for your consideration

*Consumer Comment: "bryce", can you not read

*Consumer Comment: New operating name for aabcd2395 aka mountainmama aka PINKPILLOWLILAC

*Consumer Comment: same reply to your reposting

*Consumer Comment: Ignorance immortalized

*Consumer Comment: HaHa!

*Consumer Comment: just a comment

*Consumer Comment: left still amazed

*Consumer Comment: for those who continue to slander and badmouth

*Consumer Comment: aabcd2395 aka mountainmama aka PINKPILLOWLILAC what a flake nutjob!

*Consumer Comment: now I know why Rita

*Consumer Comment: Pinkpillowlilac now abcd2395

*Consumer Comment: so true Rita

*Consumer Comment: She needs her meds

*Consumer Comment: WOW & OMG

*Consumer Comment: aabcd2395 aka mountainmama aka PINKPILLOWLILAC

*Author of original report: all of you are a big bunch of ..............

*Consumer Comment: Pretending that you aren't yourself...

*Consumer Comment: Pinky keeps up the big scam in a last ditch effort

*Author of original report: what chumps

*Author of original report: You guys are all wrong

*Consumer Comment: aabcd2395 aka mountainmama aka PINKPILLOWLILAC the big DoDo!

*Consumer Comment: Using children is a shame

*Consumer Comment: Ed/Bryce/Rita -- you really need to find someone else to harass

*Author of original report: You are so pathetic Ed/Bryce/Rita

*Consumer Comment: aabcd2395 aka mountainmama aka PINKPILLOWLILAC is the big scam

*Consumer Comment: Rerun of the Hatfields and McCoys will return after this station break

*Consumer Comment: pinkpillowlilac is an awesome ebayer

*Author of original report: Ed/Rita/edsbonebed/Bryce

*Consumer Comment: aabcd2395 aka mountainmama aka PINKPILLOWLILAC

*Author of original report: thank you ebuyerfb

*Consumer Suggestion: Alternative feedback site

*Author of original report: keep em comin Ed/Rita/Bryce....whomever you may be

*Consumer Comment: Some positive feedback

*Author of original report: Ed you need to stop telling lies

*Consumer Comment: Identity Confirmed: "Bryce" aka: Edsbonebed is Ed Shapiro from Montclair NJ.

*Consumer Comment: I know what your problem is

*Consumer Comment: Which is it?

*Author of original report: Me again

*Consumer Comment: Check this out! Negative feedback wss REMOVED!!

*Consumer Suggestion: Lets look at the facts here to support "Bryce" is "edsbonebed" on Ebay.

*Consumer Comment: A "victim"???

*Consumer Comment: I don't know, but you are nuts

*Consumer Comment: I'm the victim here

*Consumer Suggestion: **FRAUD ALERT**..According to Ebay, "Bryce" is from NJ, not Indiana!! And..

*Consumer Comment: Steve, "Bryce" is a loser...

*Consumer Suggestion: Important words of advice for the OP, and one more thing for "Bryce" or Ed or whomever you really are

*Consumer Comment: Luckily, I'll slip in to give you a headache

*Consumer Comment: Wow, quite a debate! System was formerly skewed to dishonest sellers

*Consumer Comment: Ebay ID for "Bryce" ?? - "edsbonebed"

*Consumer Suggestion: Read this, right from Ebay, to eliminate the Bryce's of the world

*Consumer Comment: An answer for Bryce. You would need to open an account! That's the point!!

*Consumer Comment: Robert, I knew you'd come back to me, although you usually stay away after I tell you how it is

*Consumer Comment: OH, and one more thing...

*Consumer Comment: It's a shame that ROR would not post my last response to Bryce...

*Consumer Comment: Gee, that's tough

*Consumer Comment: to bryce

*Consumer Suggestion: Bryce needs to read and understand the CONTRACT! [Try that just once with me].

*Consumer Comment: Hey LambmUtt

*Consumer Suggestion: What was the Question?

*Consumer Suggestion: E-Bay New Feedback Totally UNFAIR to Sellers! corrected

*Consumer Suggestion: E-Bay New Feedback Totally UNFAIR to Sellers!

*Consumer Comment: update! update! aabcd2395 aka mountain mama lied in prior comment

*Consumer Comment: to bryce

*Consumer Suggestion: Just go with the flow and improve.

*Consumer Comment: This is why

*Consumer Suggestion: Treat Ebay for what it is, and don't worry about it! It's nothing more than an online flea market!

*Consumer Comment: Once again, Bryce shows what she is made of.....

*Consumer Comment: aabcd2395 is a bad eBayer! Some call her a Rookie!

*Consumer Comment: Robert is obsessed with me

*Consumer Comment: Not that simple Rita

*Consumer Comment: It's Quite Simple...

*Author of original report: in my defense to the rude comments made

*Consumer Comment: The new system is NOT fair to sellers

*Consumer Comment: New system is more fair - victim of negative feedback retaliation from seller

*Consumer Comment: I see

*Consumer Comment: RE:

*Consumer Suggestion: New System is Better

*Consumer Comment: eBay's new system is the best!

*Consumer Comment: Yes, it's horrible....

eBay's new feedback system totally sucks. this give buyers all the willpower to destroy someone's positive feedback that they work so hard on getting. i had a buyer (edsbonebed) win an auction and then decide he didn't want it. he emailed me with a question about the item. I then answered his question and posted it in my item description for others to read as well.

after the auction ended, i sent him his invoice. he emailed saying that since the frame was new and not antique, he decided that he didn't want it and forgot to cancel his sniping bid and that he would not be purchasing the item. since i am the seller, i could only leave positive feedback for him, but i spoke my mind on it.

he, in turn, left me negative feedback saying that i had deceived him. i did not deceive him in any way whatsoever. he then follows up on his feedback that i have him confused with someone else. highly doubtful. i emailed ebay to try to remove his negative feedback, but i doubt it does me any good.

this new feedback system does nothing good for the seller. i saw nothing wrong with the old way.

i am just about ready to quit selling on ebay.

he is fairly new to ebay and i've been on there for 4 years. people like him should not be allowed to leave feedback at all.

he is the one who entered into a legal binding contract and then decided he didn't want the item. but, of course, I can't leave negative feedback for him.

he is such a liar.

I am
everywhere, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2008 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EBay-Edsbonebed/internet/EBay-Their-Feedback-System-Edsbonebed-ebays-new-feedback-system-edsbonebed-Internet-338578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EBay, Edsbonebed

it's funny..........

AUTHOR: ANON - (United States of America)

It's funny how some people, such as yourself, "Walter" "Ed" "Bryce" "Rita" whomever you may be, think that they are so smart when in fact they are so stupid. People, such as yourself, think they know everything when in fact they know nothing at all.

I will be sure to let her know about you and your worthless comments and that she apparently has "friended" you....by total mistake I'm sure.

Keep your obsession with her, you're only hurting yourself. She has dealt with bigger arseholes than you!!!

Hey, Hey, Hey, It's PinkPillow! MountainMama! Nita!

AUTHOR: Walter - (USA)

Hey, we drew you out.  we knew you would get updates when someone posted on this complaint YOU filed, 'anon.'  Ed wanted me to point out who were, in real life, since you sullied his good name all those years ago.  Really, trying to exact revenge on him for a 99 cent picture frame YOU misrepresented, sheesh, come on!  We pointed out the facebook business because the content on it demonstrates what a hillbilly you, and that explains why you've conducted your sleazy business efforts the way you have.  And to go to a church, and piss the members off so bad that they back a truck up to it in the middle of the night, take everything that they worked to accumulate for the church, and take it elsewhere to establish a new church where you are not permitted.  Now Ed's business here is done.

Are you obsessed with her?

AUTHOR: ANON - (United States of America)

Seems that you must be obsessed with this person.....it's been 4 years and you're still trying to ruin this person...You say she's on Facebook - WOW - who isn't...and Twitter - WOW - who cares....

Here Is An Indisputable History that the identity is confirmed

AUTHOR: Walter - (USA)

Yes!  I found more indisputable evidence on ebay that this is Anita Gilbreth.  Even though this slimy character and shady seller tried many times to change the name so others wouldn't know, the name changes kept following the seller on edsbonebed feedback from 6-8-8, now listed as 'montana2395.'  You can see 'nita' and 'gilbreth' incorporated as variations of the user name throughout the years.  So it so.  Be careful, she obviously realized that she had to destroy her account to prevent being held accountable for her past actions.  She may still be out there, under a new identity.  Has she learned her lesson?  We don't know.

montana2395

angelofmercy04

Nov-28-04

It Has All Been Revealed

AUTHOR: Roger - (USA)

It has been revealed that PinkPillow aka ABCD2395 on ebay did try to file lawsuits against many of the people on here, and edsbonebed. But everything was dismissed, as none of the accusations had any merit. The only thing accomplished was that ABCD outed herself to be none other than Anita Gilbreth. Recent perusals of her Facebook, Twitter and other pages has not caused surprise for any involved.

coming along fine

AUTHOR: Me - (U.S.A.)

FYI 'Bryce', it is coming along just fine against everyone involved in the slander, etc. My attorney is working on getting other info that is needed.

Hey abcd2395

AUTHOR: Bryce - (U.S.A.)

How's that lawsuit coming? Get anything out of it yet? Has Ed got one against you? What'd he decide to do? Give us some updates, it hard to go cold turkey on an old friend like you.

Hey abcd2395

you're the one

Bryce/Rita/whomever

you're the one obsessed. how many RORs have you filed????? more than I care to count.

you say you go to church, i highly doubt that. if you do, you sure are a hypocrite.

you did say one TRUE thing in your last post, and I quote

"I'm the welfare and food stamp queen!" - YES YOU ARE!!!

And I have always thought queen was a female. Hmmmmm......proving you are a liar.

I'm through apologizing for something I didn't do.

I was scammed, lied to, lied about, etc.

Get on with your life.

the only ones involved

AUTHOR: Whogivesashit - (U.S.A.)

It seems to me that this report has gotten way out of control.

eBays new feedback policy does suck to no end. It gives malicious buyers a way to be even more malicious to honest sellers. Believe it or not, there are people out there that do that sort of thing just because they can and because they want to.

It seems to me that the only ones involved in this should be the seller and the buyer.
All of the personal info about the buyer and the seller should not have been posted. True.

To SST - from what I have read on this particular report, it seems to me that she doesn't have to work. I'm all for the wife staying home and raising the children. That's the way my parents raised me. Dad worked while mom stayed home and raised us. That is why my wife stays home and raises the kids. They are also homeschooled and are very smart and are being raised with very high morals. It makes me proud to have my wife at home.

We were never on welfare or food stamps. We were raised with morals and were taught to work to get what we wanted. If you just sit back and wait for someone to hand it to, it's not worth having.

And it's none of my business either, but I'm just posting my opinion.

In my opinion this report was over way way back. Now it's just BS.

My name says it all!!!!

You're obsessed with this pinky

AUTHOR: Bryce - (U.S.A.)

How could I just ask for the sauce when Roseacea was too lazy to get down to the basement and get it for me? AND I'M NOT RITA. Or maybe I am. Seems like there's a lot of 'identity theft' in this report. And I go to church every Sunday morning, so I guess that's not the problem. Wait--Why am I entertaining this? We all know this a diversionary tactic on your end to get off the subject of what is going on with you.
Sue me? Can't get blood out of a turnip. I'm the welfare and food stamp queen!

For the love of God..........

AUTHOR: Sst047 - (U.S.A.)

GET OVER IT! Who the heck cares about Ebay's feedback system. Here's an idea, GO GET A JOB OUTSIDE OF THE HOME and FORGET EBAY!!!! If you don't like EBay's system, HIT THE ROAD!!!

tsk, tsk, tsk Rita

Rita/Bryce

For your information, this is NONE of your business, UNLESS you are me or Ed. Which, in fact, I think you may be Ed. You have posted as Bryce and Rita and have stated that you are Ed in a previous post.

You, my dear "woman" are so confused that you don't even know who you are. I feel sorry for you.

But opinions are like feelings, everyone has them and in America we do have some freedom left to express them, not much, but some.

Feel free to keep slandering/badmouthing/etc, because you too are just adding to the lawsuit. I know that you do not care either way, but you will if you keep it up.

I have let my feelings known as soon as I heard about this. I was emailed and given this link, I posted as soon as possible.

But you/Bryce just keep going and going like the pink rabbit.

If I would have done what you say, I would apologize for it. But I didn't. I apologized for what has happened, it should have never been done. My ex-friend made the original post because he was tired of people treating my like Ed did.

I'm tired of people like Ed/Rita/Bryce, whomever you are. You all seem to take advantage of people and companies just because you think you can.

You file false ripoff reports against companies because they fail to give you ketchup. You have argued with a woman on ROR about her ketchup use. You set up employees in stores just to get them in trouble if they don't do something YOU want them to do. You filed a complaint because you had to walk to a different department to get duct tape. You complained because people look at you funny when you try to get the motorized cart to ride on at stores. You just look for reasons to complain don't you? Sure seems like it. You have A LOT of petty crap on ROR. An employee forgot to add you dippin sauce for your meal and it ruined it. Give me a break. I mean how hard is it to go in and ask for your dippin sauce. Puhlease, get over it.

The world does not revolve around you Rita/Bryce/Ed, whomever you are. Get over it.

You live in your own little world and expect everyone to do everything for you, it makes me feel sorry for your children.

It does take a big person to come clean, so why don't YOU come clean and admit who you are and that you just find the smallest reasons to file a ROR. It's pathetic, really.

You need to find a hobby or something... oh, wait.........you already have one.... filing bogus ripoff reports on here. Some hobby.... teaching your children well aren't you.

You've made references to your kid(s) as 'whiny' 'brat' and others. That's awful of you to speak of them that way. It makes me wonder how you talk to them in person. You said in one of your reports that your kid was hungry so you ordered him/her some pizza and then filed a report about the company because they charged you a little over $1.50. OMG, get real.

You speak so low of other people, but you are actually telling the truth about yourself and making it look like the other persons fault. You really need a wake-up call of some kind and get back on the right track, if at all possible.

I will include you in my prayers every night so that you may get your life straightened out and back on track. If not for you, at least do it for your kids. One is a teenager, so you say on one report. Do you want him to be just like you when he is an adult? Ripping people off and then telling the world that it was the other persons fault? That is the path he is on.

Your other reports show what kind of person you are and how you act and how you treat people.

You really need some professional help. You should really go to counseling with your kids and get all your problems fixed instead of taking it out on other people. These people that you are belittling did not raise you, they did not hurt you, they did not abuse you, they have done nothing wrong to you. You are blaming all your personal problems on others, just to make yourself feel better, or so it seems from reading your posts.

Please seek professional help. There are free services out there that can help you. But I know what will happen, you will go and talk to them and you will not like what they say and then you will get on here and post more ripoff reports. But, I don't know how you could do that, since it might be free.

I don't know what else to say to you other than you need to find a way to get over all the pain you have in your life and move on. But, if you can't do that, at least find another victim to abuse. I feel sorry for you, your family, your children, etc for the way you treat them. Please get some help.

I think we would all like for you to seek some sort of guidance. I know one place that could help you for free and that is church. God can help you with all of your problems. Maybe you should give me a call and talk to him and see what you two can figure out.

God will be the best resource of help you can get.

Good day!

You/we know the truth

AUTHOR: Rita - (U.S.A.)

Counter suit! We'll all be swimming in picture frames and old photos of the once living.

Lady, do you have one ounce of integrity left in you?

Now hear me out... I'll grant you this... Ed probably should not have left you feedback
of any kind and he should have canceled his bid. I'm sure that at the time that he left feedback, he felt mislead by your listing, (maybe still does) I don't know. Still, he had every right to state his feeling on your feedback but only after he paid for the item. Still, why would someone pay that felt mislead? Again, he should havecanceled his bid, thus you had every right to ask his feedback be removed.

This whole deal has a lot of gray to it but for you to come here and makea mountain out of a mole hill is the shame of this whole deal. I don't care how you want to slice it even if it's only a shred, This man's Innocent family was brought into the madness and you have of yet to take responsibility for your actions. Instead, we have some mystery man (friend of your)
responsible and you're some sweet innocent rose that didn't have a clue.

You/we know the truth of who wrote this report and who listed this man's wife and children on here and I hope "that truth" feels like a brick in the pit of your stomach. I hope that every time that you back away from the truth, that little voice inside tells you that God is listening. Don't ignore that voice because if you do, answering to that voice might be a whole lot harder to later on.

Lastly, it takes a very big person to comes clean so I'm just wondering how small you feel. Maybe you like small, I don't know.

why would i reply

"bryce"

why would i reply to my own posting?

i believe you may be a little off in the head. if you want to talk to yourself and post replies to yourself, feel free.

i log in when i feel like it and when i have time.

i've read some of your other posts about companies and it seems as if you just sit around and think of reasons to file a report. more than half of your posts are NOT ripoff reports at all.

you even call your kids names on the other reports, how rude and unfatherly/unmotherly can you be?

you need to grow up!!!

Evidence for your consideration

AUTHOR: Bryce - (U.S.A.)

No new posting for about six-seven days. Is 'Me' checking in here constantly for updates? Probably not. Does the original poster have it set to be notified when updates are received on this report? Probably. Can people who comment on reports other than their own receive auto mail notifications about updates? Not that I've seen. Yet 'Me' wasted no time in responding to my last post. My guess is there are two accounts: got the update, logged in on the new ID and weighed in. d**n, pretty conclusive right there. See you in the morn, pinky.

"bryce", can you not read

AUTHOR: Me - (U.S.A.)

"Bryce" (if that's your name)

apparently you can't read or do not care.

but thanks for the free advertisement.

keep on talking trash, just more evidence for the lawsuit.

New operating name for aabcd2395 aka mountainmama aka PINKPILLOWLILAC

AUTHOR: Bryce - (U.S.A.)

Is now operating under the name :abcd2395. Yet another slithery attempt to hide.

same reply to your reposting

AUTHOR: Me - (U.S.A.)

the MAN who started this is stupid for dragging everyone through the mud.

and he is being sued for slander, defamation and emotional distress. and if the slander/defamation does not stop on this subject, there will be another one with everyone who has made a slanderous comment involved.

i apologized for the crap he did, even though he should have been the one to apologize, and was still slandered by you two.

i don't take kindly to crap like that. i've taken crap from people for way too long and it stops with this report.

Ignorance immortalized

AUTHOR: Rita - (U.S.A.)

I posted this below a couple of days ago but it's not here. Either I made an error
in sending it or something else happened to it. At any rate, I'm posting it once again and if it doesn't show up this time, I'll cease my effort...

I just returned from being out of town so the threat of a lawsuit
is not the reason for my silence. I have clean hands here.
Besides that, try getting blood out of a poet that bleeds to page
every day. I'm all tapped out.

At any rate, the character of the woman that initiated this report
is pretty clear and it's here to stay for all to see until the ripoffreport
cows come home---The true meaning of ignorance immortalized.

The gentleman that this report was written about was made aware
of it's existence. What he does from here (if anything) is any one's
guess.

I'm left still amazed that someone could sell out a stranger's family
and children over a couple of bucks and a red mark on their e-bay.
At the end of the day, that red mark means a whole lot of nothing
in the greater scheme of things.

This report was not only stupid for being written, it had a way
of bringing out the stupid in us all. Heck, I'm more stupid
for having read it in the first place.

At any rate... Long live Ripoffreport!

HaHa!

AUTHOR: Bryce - (U.S.A.)

I think it's hilarious that all of this happened over a couple of bucks. Robert? Steve? Are you two still out there? Why don't you come back and weigh in on this strange twist of events? I'm still LMAO, but that'll only last me so long. I need some more to keep me entertained! Over a couple of bucks! HaHa!

just a comment

AUTHOR: Me - (U.S.A.)

the MAN who started this is stupid for dragging everyone through the mud.

left still amazed

AUTHOR: Rita - (U.S.A.)

I just returned from being out of town so the threat of a lawsuit is not the reason for my silence. I have clean hands here.
Besides that, try getting blood out of a poet that bleeds to page every day. I'm all tapped out.

At any rate, the character of the woman that initiated this report is pretty clear and it's here to stay for all to see until the ripoffreport cows come home---The true meaning of ignorance immortalized.

The gentleman that this report was written about was made aware of it's existence. What he does from here (if anything) is any one's
guess.

I'm left still amazed that someone could sell out a stranger's family and children over a couple of bucks and a red mark on their e-bay.
At the end of the day, that red mark means a whole lot of nothing in the grander scheme of things.

This report was not only stupid for being written, it had a way of bringing out the stupid in us all. Heck, I'm more stupid
for having read it in the first place.

At any rate... Long live Ripoffreport!

Rita

for those who continue to slander and badmouth

AUTHOR: Me - (U.S.A.)

For those who wish to continue to slander me/badmouth me because of something I didn't do, feel free, because you too will be included in the lawsuit.

Rita, Bryce, you are not far from it.

So, as I stated, if you wish to be included in the lawsuit, keep slandering me.

And Bryce, if you want to know where the papers are filed, keep slandering me and you will definitely find out when you are served.

I'm not going to play around with all this crap like you all did with the original poster.

And NO I will not mention names, because that would be slander on my part.

So, if you don't want to be included in my legal battle because of this site and all the slander on it, I would suggest that you stop slandering me and my ebay id's.

Good Day!

aabcd2395 aka mountainmama aka PINKPILLOWLILAC what a flake nutjob!

AUTHOR: Bryce - (U.S.A.)

Who are you kidding? Give me some details. I want the location of the courthouse where these lawsuits have been filed. I want evidence of your outrageous claims! We do not believe you at all pinky. You're a flake, and no will believe anything to the contrary. Funny, the last post from "I am" has her swearing like a sailor after saying to me "So now you have started cursing. Did you get a little too drunk before posting your last comment? Sure as heck sounds like it." What's your excuse, Pinky?
Your new identity should not be arguing with or threatening Rita. You're just giving us more reasons to believe there is no difference between the "I Am" and the "Me" identities. "Me" should remain apologetic and unnerving in the argument that you are two separate people. But that is not the case. Bring it out, if you can.

now I know why Rita

AUTHOR: Me - (U.S.A.)

Now I know why you, Rita, and the person ruining me got into so many arguments.

I changed my id due to the BS on this site about me by you, and the others here.

Do you get joy from badmouthing other people whom you do not know?

It appears as if you do.

Keep harassing me and such and you will be included in the lawsuit as well.

Good Day!

Pinkpillowlilac now abcd2395

AUTHOR: Rita - (U.S.A.)

It appears that this new Pinkpillow lives in both Oklahoma, as listed
here and Arkansas, as listed on E-bay.

You need to let E-bay, buyers and sellers know that you moved.

I'd say nice try but, well, it wasn't. Everything one does on the net can be tracked
right to ones computer. It doesn't matter how much one decided to "Sybil" out.

Oh, and nice e-bay name change... Very original, abcd2395

One last thing... Did you know that one's grammar style and usage, etc,
is a dead giveaway to a seasoned reader.

Who are you trying to fool here?

so true Rita

AUTHOR: Me - (U.S.A.)

Rita you are right except for one thing..........

It's a HE not a SHE.

He does need to take his meds and stay on them. I am not the first person he has done this to, that is why he is being sued by me.

I don't appreciate what he has done to me or anyone else on here or otherwise.

He has been turned in for lots of issues concerning the internet, etc.

Just goes to show you don't know your friends as well as what you think.

She needs her meds

AUTHOR: Rita - (U.S.A.)

You want to take this last one from her Bryce. Oh, and could add something about monkey see, monkey do...

WOW & OMG

AUTHOR: Me - (U.S.A.)

All I can say is WOW and OMG! I AM SO PI$$ED, BUT I WON'T TAKE IT OUT HERE!!!

I am so glad that I was informed about this ripoffreport that I am being bashed and badmouthed on.

AND I am glad to find out what kind of "friend" that I HAD. Yes, past tense, HAD. This "friend" is no longer a friend and never will be again.

I apologize to all those who are involved in this matter.

I told my "friend" about the situation with edsbonebed and I had no idea this would happen. I have never even heard of ripoffreport.com until now.

I don't like being badmouthed for no reason and I'm sure edsbonebed doesn't like it either.

Just so you know, my "friend" is being sued by me and someone else that this happened to.

So you can all rest easy.

Again, I apologize for what has happened.

AUTHOR: Bryce - (U.S.A.)

Heeeyyy! Where you been? Why don't you come on back and get some more sugar? Don't you have any answers for our pertinent questions? Waiting to hear your explanations for all the wrongs you have committed. The still didn't blow up and burn your typing fingers, did it?

AUTHOR: Bryce - (U.S.A.)

all of you are a big bunch of ..............

Ed/Bryce/Rita.........

you are all a big bunch of monkey s**+*

you can all believe what you want about whatever you want.

talk all the smack you want to about whomever you want to.

feel free to make all the threats you want, you are the ones who are making yourselves look like total dumba$$es.

feel free to keep doing it.

LMAO LMAO LMAO at all "three" of you for being such jacka$$es

Pretending that you aren't yourself...

AUTHOR: Rita - (U.S.A.)

Yeah, I kind of feel like a a$$hole for responding to one.

Well dang, so let's see if I have this correct...

1. You are a anus that wrote "a fake report stating that this happened to you" but it
really happened to someone you know? You are letting off gas and using this forum
as your personal littler-box for a friend?

2. What's making you lie now? Is it the word "defamation"?

3. Why have you not addressed the fact
that you used the names of someone's children on this report?
I wonder what e-bay would think of that. I think it might violate their terms.
Not sure on that though but hopefully someone lets Ed know what it is that you're
doing on this site.

4. Are these last 2 posting an attempt at removing yourself from the self
that you are by pretending that you aren't yourself but are someone else?
(I bet you can't say that fast 3 times)

5. Does your two sons know what a "big-dolt-anus" their mother is?

It would have been wise if you had taken the higher road by taking my advise
by ending your contribution to this thread, however it doesn't appear that
the word "wise" is in your vocabulary.

Rita

Pinky keeps up the big scam in a last ditch effort

AUTHOR: Bryce - (U.S.A.)

No one believes that it's not you. You have maintained the image for way too long. And then 'coincidentally' claim to be someone else once the threat of a lawyer coming down on you becomes a reality. And 'coincidentally' when the person you were sparring with comes out to be someone other than Ed. And rather than refute it, you realize how dumb and blind you were for listening to Steve from Bradenton and allowing him to convince you that I am Ed. You should thank him for helping to make a fool out of yourself. And you post your first threat at 4:30 in the morning, and when no one takes you up on it, claim 'victory' a half hour later. Sounds like you are nervous, trying to wrap it up so quickly. Like any of us would have time in that half hour span to do anything you dared us to...your first post was probably not even available on this site by the time you reposted, and if it was, like we would be here to see it and act at that hour. We have lives beyond trying to sale craigslist's curb alerts on ebay, Pinky.
Why should I be interested in letting Pinky know what's going on on this site? You said we could "bet someone will tell her all the threats that have been made," so go ahead and handle it. I bet she'll get mad at you for causing her 'good name' to be sullied so horribly. Think of it. Anytime someone google's her name to consider eBaying with her, a ripoff report will be one of the top items returned. And to ensure that that continues to happen, I will follow her every name change to assoicate it with this report. Way to help out your friend. LMAO.
Besides, if I want to contact Pinky, I do it right here, as you are so obviously reading everything I write. The real person to let in on your actions is Ed. Hey, you sure do take it personal when I talk about Pinky having a brother that's also her father (and runs a still behind the outhouse). Nice touch. But I'm not buying it.
Hey, why do you not have any items listed for sale on eBay right now? Trying to lay low for awhile? Maybe even create a whole new eBay identity? LMAO. You've lost this one. Horrible try.

what chumps

AUTHOR: I Am - (U.S.A.)

I'm still LMAO at you chumps.

I guess since no one emailed pinkpillowlilac and told her what was going on, I guess I will and let her know about all the BS that you guys are talking about her.

I bet you "three" feel like total A$$HOLES now, don't you?!?!?!?!?!

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

You guys are all wrong

Thats okay Ed/Bryce/Rita

BECAUSE I AM NOT PINKPILLOWLILAC, I'M SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HER SITUATION.

BUT, you can bet someone will tell her all the threats that have been made. Hey Ed/Bryce/Rita, since you "three" are all so good at it, why don't "one" of you send her an email and let her know how you "three" are badmouthing her and her family.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves for talking smack about someone who didn't file the complaint to begin with.

As stated, I'm just someone who knows what is going on with edsbonebed/Ed/Bryce/Rita.

So feel free to let her know what is going on on this site.

LMAO at all of you -- Ed/Bryce/Rita

So keep the threats coming since you are threatening someone other than pinkpillowlilac.

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

You guys are so lame.

aabcd2395 aka mountainmama aka PINKPILLOWLILAC the big DoDo!

AUTHOR: Bryce - (U.S.A.)

Since this all seems to be boiling down to the end, as Pinky cannot post anything worthwhile, besides crying God this, and God that...it is time to make a few things clear.
You are not bright at all, big scammer. You do not bother to look at any of the facts that are so blatantly available to you. You must be an incestuous snake handler to be so dumb. Why would I come on this site, file reports and comments since Feb of this year, pinpointing specific businesses in my town and locale, oh so far from New Jersey, all in a big build up to eventually ripping (and there wasn't even a ripoff) you off on eBay?
Something should've clicked for you by my second comment when I referred to Edsbonebed in the third person. I seized on this report because I am delighted to find a seller so disgusted at the rules that favor buyers (and the fact that you are so whiney and fragile, oh, and you called me rude, and have blatantly lied, repeatedly, as Rita above pointed out). As always, I'm lovin' it, and LMAO.
Robert, my old friend, even points out (and probably posted links) to my reports. And you still think I am Ed.
I never stated that I was Ed. I did post a hypothetical extolling the virtues and desirability of dealing with Ed on eBay, since he has a 100% positive out of 191 (and counting). You should be ashamed, pinkpillowlilac, since you have posted personal information about Ed, and his children. You also state that he is listed as a lawyer, which you do not believe, since you believe I am him, and an attorney would not act like that. Perhaps Ed would like to be made aware of that, so he can pursue damages against you for all of this defamation (especially dragging minor children into it). And, Pinky, I know he knows who you are.
Let's think about this. He's an attorney, so he can proceed with almost no expense to himself. He obviously doesn't like you, since you have tried heaping all of this s**t on his good name. Not only did you name an eBaby ID, you named him, in full, his wife and his minor children. Not nice. Not nice at all.
Maybe that's the next step. Get a little message or anonymous email sent to ol' Ed so he can decide what to pursue against you. Who wins then? Ol' Ed does, that's who. LMAO. I think apologies are in order all the way around, Pinky.

Using children is a shame

Hey, you again... Ms. I Am Everywhere, Arkansas

Why do you keep addressing me? I have only responded to this thread once before this.
My whole response to this thread was based on what I thought about e-bay's
changes and my own experiences with e-bay and yet you continually put my name
on each of your responses. This tells me that there is something seriously wrong
with someones rocker.

It would seem that everyone that doesn't support you is the same person, huh?
This makes me question your integrity even more.

Also, you did contradict yourself by first stating that you leave feedback once feedback
is received but then you stated that you leave feedback right after you ship out the item.
By my pointing this out, does this still make me Ed/edsbonebed/Bryce? If so, that's fine
by me. Ed seems like a chip of this old block anyway.

Now, Ms I Am, if those are in fact the names of the person's children that you are responded to,
why on earth would you use innocent children in such a mean spirited way. Only the lowest of
pond scum would do such a thing. Shame, shame on you!!! It might be wise if you kept
God out of your post because it seems to me that you're using Him too while casting stones
and put innocent children into the mix. Again, shame!

Now please, do yourself a favor and end this thread because the only bad guy here is
looking like you.

Rita

Ed/Bryce/Rita -- you really need to find someone else to harass

AUTHOR: I Am - (U.S.A.)

Man, I'll be glad when you find someone else to bother.

Here's an idea, why don't you go get drunk like you always do and harass someone else like you always do.

You and your shenanigans are getting old, boring and tiresome.

I can't believe you don't have better things to do.

GOD be with you! YOU need him!

You are so pathetic Ed/Bryce/Rita

AUTHOR: I Am - (U.S.A.)

I believe Pappy was talking about you Ed, not me. In fact I know he is talking you, especially when he says "there's not intelligent life".

I am an extremely happy person Ed/Bryce/Rita. But I, and everyone else, can tell that you are not. You really need to get a life and grow up.

You will complain about anyone, any company, whatever you can to get attention. I filed the report to warn others about YOU! You have stated at least once how you are and what you do to people on eBay.

You are a sick person. Maybe rehab would help you out. I'm sure your kids, Paul, Joshua, and Cassidy, would really appreciate it if you did. Just imagine what they will think of you when they grow up. They are always seeing their parent drunk and on drugs. That isn't good for them.

Oh, and by the way, I don't scam anyone.

But, I know, you have got to say crap to make yourself fell better.

God be with you Ed/Bryce/Rita!!

aabcd2395 aka mountainmama aka PINKPILLOWLILAC is the big scam

AUTHOR: Bryce - (U.S.A.)

You said it Pappy, this ebayer is the worst one I've seen in years. All this sh** over a dollar. Are you happy, mountainmama? You image is causing our viewers to conjure up images of moonshine drinkin', cousin marryin', feudin' hilljacks. I hope you're happy with yourself. No dollar, negative feedback, and a streak of people up and down the country laughin' at YOUR hillbilly hijinks.
At least when I complain about McDonald's, it amounts to at least three or four dollars (and it's consistently poor service, which amounts to much, much more), not ONE DOLLAR, like you're whining about. Or is there more to it? Were you counting on your inflated shipping and handling charges to make you much more than that? Is that what you are really upset about?

Rerun of the Hatfields and McCoys will return after this station break

AUTHOR: Pappy - (U.S.A.)

Too many scam and con artist on Ebay, get out while you can. Ebay and paypal is the only winners here. Beam me up Scotty, theres no intelligent life down here.

pinkpillowlilac is an awesome ebayer

AUTHOR: Always The Same - (U.S.A.)

This is in response to all the BS that has been put on here by Ed/Rita/Bryce.

I am not sure who the person is from reading all the BS on here by him/her.

I am coming to the defense of pinkpillowlilac.

She is a very responsible ebayer. I have purchased many things from her and have been nothing but amazed with her and her items that she puts up for auction. She has some very nice and rare items.

It does not matter where she gets the items that she sells. It is no one's business...not mine....not yours.....not anyones.

And for you to say such rude things about her is just plain, outright CHILDISH.

You were in the wrong from the very beginning and you know it. You are trying to put off the blame onto her to try to get it away from yourself.

Four words for you Ed/Rita/Bryce --

GROW THE H*LL UP!!!!!!!!!!

Ed/Rita/edsbonebed/Bryce

AUTHOR: I Am - (U.S.A.)

You are the only liar on here.

You are the one who brought my family into this in the first place.

If you don't give a d**n about my "business", why do you keep coming back for more?

Give it a rest, you are old and boring.....at least boring to me. I'm am so tired of you it's unreal.

What I sell is of no concern to you, you have been blocked by me as well as other ebayers. You have unpaid item strikes against you.

Once again you have no idea what you are talking about. You have no idea what I have in my house, nor will you ever know.

Your name calling suits you and proves what you are.....I won't use that kind of language here. You are so pathetic. You must be one unhappy person to get on here and put people and there family down like you do all the time.

Did you ask the Gontovnik family members what they think of you and what you are doing? Or do you even care what your family thinks. I highly doubt it.

And for you information, I don't go to a snake-handling church. And no my children don't handle snakes either.

And again with the welfare remarks. Have they cut you off, finally? Are you so mad that they cut you off that you accuse others of being on it, when in fact they are not?

What is wrong with you? Are you that unhappy in your life? How are your children going to grow up?

Edward Mark SHAPIRO (son of Perry SHAPIRO and Bertha BECK) was born June 27, 1965 in Brooklyn, New York. He married (1) Tamara Lynn COHEN. He married (2) Diana Lee SABLOFF on September 27, 1998 in West Orange, New Jersey.

More About Edward Mark SHAPIRO:
Fact 2: Occupation: Attorney.

More About Edward Mark SHAPIRO and Diana Lee SABLOFF:
Marriage: September 27, 1998, West Orange, New Jersey.

Children of Edward Mark SHAPIRO and Tamara Lynn COHEN are:

1. Paul Noah SHAPIRO, b. April 01, 1989, Staten Island, NY.

Children of Edward Mark SHAPIRO and Diana Lee SABLOFF are:

1. Joshua Perry SHAPIRO, b. November 22, 2002, New York, New York.
2. Cassidy Arielle SHAPIRO, b. May 03, 2005, New York, New York.

So who exactly are we talking to/about here. Are you Edward, Diana, or Tammy???

You should not have brought my family into this.

AND I HIGHLY DOUBT EDWARD MARK SHAPIRO IS AN ATTORNEY AS STATED ON A PUBLIC PAGE ON THE INTERNET!!! (at least not this Edward Mark Shapiro)

You really need to lay off the booze or drugs or whatever you might be on. I heard on the news that your welfare office is going to start drug testing soon. So you better lay off of them. I know what it is, your friends work there, so nothing will happen to you. You will always be on welfare. Your pathetic alcoholic ways will always keep you tied to welfare.

God be with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: Bryce - (U.S.A.)

No, I curse whenever I can, drunk or sober. And I haven't been drunk for about two weeks now, haven't had a drink for a week. And that's no concern to me, I have more things to do than drink. But you wouldn't know it if I was drunk or sober. You're the one ranting on about YOUR FAMILY, OH, YOUR FAMILY. Don't blame me when it enters the discussion. I don't give a d**n about your auctiva. Every damned item on there has to be bought on eBay, so don't give me your crap about how it makes a difference to anyone that it's auctiva.
From wikipedia: "Auctiva is an eBay auction management system." It's for ebay. Everything goes through ebay. You are trying to be a career ebayer. AND, with your amount of feedback, divided by the time on ebay, you just about come out to selling ONE ITEM EVERY DAY for the past four years. A non-career ebayer doesn't have that kind of volume. You are not selling excess that you have laying around the house, you are actively trying to move merchandise to turn a profit. You clearly state that ebay is your only job on your site. You come here and deny it. LIAR.
You can say you have all these fancy job titles, but in the end we all know how you get your money, for a harlot is a deep pit and an adulterous woman is a narrow well.
So, have you ever been bit by one of the snakes in your snake-handling church? Do you let your kids take up serpents too? Or does the welfare office have sense enough to not let you take yours kids to that church?

AUTHOR: I Am - (U.S.A.)

thank you ebuyerfb for the information.

i will gladly pass it along to everyone i know.

You are a very sick person.

The only thing I'm actually pi**ed about is you talking about my brother and my father (who is deceased).

One of these days you will regret talking about other people's family members, especially when they have nothing to do with what is going on.

OH, and for your information, we are not on welfare. My husband has a very good job that allows me to stay home with our children. At least I know where my children are and know that they are in very good hands. I don't send my children to people I don't know. They don't go to babysitters who have no idea how to handle them or care for them properly. I actually care what happens to and with my children. And thanks to his good job, we own our house & land. We don't have to worry about foreclosure because of the crap going on in the world today. Our car, truck, motorcycle, boat are all paid for. We don't waste our money on booze, as do you.

Sure sounds to me like you are on welfare though, just from your words and actions.

You also sound very uneducated about real life. Maybe you are too young and had your children too young. Maybe you never had the chance to grow up and be an adult. Maybe you are stuck being a child raising a child/ren. Maybe that is why you drink so much.

OH, and there is a difference in an eBay store and an Auctiva store. Maybe you need to do some more research on both companies.

There has got to be something wrong in your life that you think you must always find a need to belittle other people. Maybe you need some serious help.

AND, it sure sounds like you need to do more research on where I live. Or maybe you need to read your history a little better.

OMG, I didn't know we still had people who think like you. You sound like you actually judge people by where they live. You think just because I live on a mountain, that we live like the old mountain folk used to. YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO GROW UP!!!

I am not trying to be a career ebayer. It's a part-time job/hobby. (you can call it my job if you want to Ed/Bryce/Rita)

Ed/Bryce/Rita -- you say I don't have a job. Well let me share a few of my jobs with you -- mother (if you don't think this is a job in itself, try to actually be one), landscaper, gardener, chauffeur, chef, laundress, and others.

OH, and we do have indoor plumbing. No need for an outhouse. I don't drink so there is no need for a moonshine stil either. Bet you sure wish you had one though. Then you could actually stay home with your children and stop wasting your $$ on CVS and the liquor store.

I don't have the need or want to shop at CVS. I shop elsewhere where they have better customer service. Again, none of your business.

Keep lmao-ing............it will soon stop. I don't know why you feel the need to belittle people and then laugh about it. There are words for people like you, but I refuse to use them.

I wonder what the Gontovnik family would think of one of their family members, inlaw or otherwise. I highly doubt they would think what you do and how you treat people are right. As a matter of fact, I don't know anyone in their right, sober mind would condone how you treat people.

I sincerely hope you grow up one day and see the hurt that you have caused all of the people that you belittle. I also hope that one day you regret your actions. You seem to love to judge people, especially when you know absolutely nothing about them.

Surely, you realize when God comes that YOU will be judged as will everyone else. How will handle that?

AUTHOR: Bryce - (U.S.A.)

I guess you're really pissed now that I've drawn attention to the fact that aabcd2395 aka mountainmama IS aka PINKPILLOWLILAC. I know you were trying to distance the ID in this report from your career identity. OH, IT'S WITH AUCTIVA? OH MY--Everyone of your god-damned items on your 'AUCTIVA STORE' is listed on ebay. All 59 items. 59 ebay items, 59 'auctiva' items. You're making a half-a*s attempt at being a career ebayer.
The only reason you don't get down to the creek to take in laundry to beat on rocks is because it would be income you would have to report to the welfare. And we know you don't want to give that up. You're going to have to do something, because you won't be holding people hostage for feedback anymore, and you're approval rating is going to plummet.
A friend gave you those frames, huh? Some friend. I guess she confused your house with the town dump. Or do you people just throw all your trash over the hill?
I can understand how you could have lots of time, without having to go to CVS or actually work. I'm sure if you want a stiff one you just gotta go out behind the outhouse where brother Ray (who's also your father) is brewing up some moonshine.
LMAO.

#56 Consumer Suggestion

Alternative feedback site

AUTHOR: Ebuyerfb - (U.S.A.)

You could leave your real feedback for them at eBuyer Feedback. It isn't eBay but it is made for eBay sellers like yourself.

keep em comin Ed/Rita/Bryce....whomever you may be

AUTHOR: I Am - (U.S.A.)

Actually I live up on a mountain, as if it's any of your business anyway. I do not have an eBay store. My store is with Auctiva.com.

OMG, you failed to check me out correctly......maybe you better take some more time out of your so called busy day of belittling other people to do more homework on me, seeing as how you are getting off on belittling me.

And if memory serves me correctly, the only name i gave was your eBay id. Go back and read all the posts made here.

I'm not using anything to get sympathy like you are trying to do. At least I don't use my money to drunk all the time. Do you wait until you have had a little too much to drink before you get on here and belittle people like you do? Do you not have anything better to do with your life or your children (as mentioned previously).

Since you are checking me out so much......do you have an obsession with me or something? Are you some sort of sicko?

AND, since you seem to know sooooo much about me and the feedback that I leave. Why don't you check it out? I've got three people that I need to leave feedback for. WHY????? Because I am waiting for the payment via mail. AS IF that is any of your business.

AND since you are so interested in where the photo and frames sold that you backed out of buying in the first place, they sold on eBay.

AND, NO I didn't buy them from the Dollar Store. A very good friend gave them to me, so therefore I have no idea where they were purchased/received. AGAIN...NONE of your business.

The reason the antique photos are in frames are to preserve them from dust/etc. AS IF you care or need to know. BUT, since you seem to know so much about, I would think you would already know that.

I've actually gotten over the BS that eBay is trying to do. WHAT, you mean you don't know that about me?!?!?! OMG, something else you need to do more research on, huh?????

Keep on lmao-ing. You won't be laughing in the end.

AND, NO I didn't need to change my user id because of this. Reason for changing is again NONE of your business.

OH, and by the way, here are your usernames from past and present:

edsbonebed Feb-04-04 Present
edsbonebed2k1f Feb-04-04 Feb-04-04
**********@hotmail.com May-30-99 Feb-04-04

Since you are so interested in mine, I thought I would share yours with everyone.

I actually like my new one. At least I don't have a cemetery name like yours. UGH!!!
I know why you call yourself that.....you enjoy belittling people that won't stand up to you. You chew them up and spit out their bones. NOT GONNA HAPPEN HERE!!

Keep em comin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got lots of time, how much do you have between your beer/wine/whiskey runs to....where was it.....oh yes....CVS and the liquor store. I really don't see where you have much time to take care of your family, work (if you even have a j-o-b), drink, get on ROR and belittle people when you are the one in the wrong.

PUHLEASE!!!!

You are becoming a total waste of my valuable time.

But as long as you keep on belittling me, I will stand up for myself.

Keep em comin!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: Bryce - (U.S.A.)

So what, you changed your display name over this? I would expect mountainfolk to know you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. You're 'down in the mountains' because 1) you are south of New Jersey, and 2) you probably live 'down in a holler.'
And, mountainmama aka aabcd2395 aka pinkpillowlilac is the one that came here to name names and complain. Shouldn't have come here if she didn't want the dirty laundry aired.
It's not my fault that mountainmama aka aabcd2395 aka pinkpillowlilac wants to come here and lie about her eBay job to get symphathy since she's 'not a career ebayer,' while stating that 'I am a married, stay-at-home mom' in these posts while stating 'THIS IS MY JOB. I REALLY ENJOY SELLING ON EBAY' on her ebay store. It's not what you're doing in your life that catches my criticism, it's your lies. And, you leave feedback as soon as the package is mailed? Not according to what you state in every listing you have: "When I buy an item on eBay, I leave feedback once I've received my purchasewhen I sell an item, I leave feedback once I receive feedback." Once you've received feedback. So which is it? Is the truth here, or in your listings?
What frames? Why plural? Do you have a a stock of those frames from the Dollar Store that you slip old content into to dress the frames up and pull the wool over the buyers' eyes as a regular practice?
Where'd those frames sell? In your yardsale? At goodwill? Oh, I see it now, you got your ninety-nines cents for it, finally. Bet that was the hardest buck-short-a-penny you've ever made.

AUTHOR: I Am - (U.S.A.)

Since Ed felt compelled to point other unhappy buyers way back when, I feel compelled to list a few positive AND I do have some return customers.

Positive feedback rating MOST TRUSTING SELLER ON EBAY..EXCELLENT TRANSACTION, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! THANKS!

Positive feedback rating JUST PERFECT!! recommend.. would buy again!!!!!A++++

Positive feedback rating Super fast delivery. Would do business with again. Very very happy. Thanks. A+++

Positive feedback rating Received my game fast as hell. This seller rocks!!!

Positive feedback rating Like brand new! Fast delivery! Shop with confidence!! A+++ dealer!!

Positive feedback rating Good communication, very reasonable shipping. A++++

Positive feedback rating Prompt communication and quick shipment of item following payment. Great seller!

Positive feedback rating Thanks you so much for parting with this item, wonderful perfect fit with decor

Positive feedback rating Great outstanding transaction 5 stars!,Thank you real nice item/site/price GREAT

Positive feedback rating Good communication, very reasonable shipping. A++++

Ed you need to stop telling lies

AUTHOR: I Am - (U.S.A.)

If you will look at the item:

The shipping is clearly stated -- $3.29 -- I do not know where you are getting the $10 you are talking about. Maybe it is you who has me confused with someone else.

And I have never hears "down in the mountains"....lmao....I always thought it was "UP in the mountains".

I never held anyone feedback hostage. To some people it may seem that way, BUT I leave feedback as soon I have mailed the packages out.

If a buyer wants feedback sooner, then they will pay quicker, so that I can mail it quicker.

You have NO right to say that the frames weren't worth anything. As a matter of fact, they have sold. SO, just because you think they were no good.....once again...your pitiful opinion.

Keep em comin!!

Identity Confirmed: "Bryce" aka: Edsbonebed is Ed Shapiro from Montclair NJ.

Buyer Beware!

Ebay seller " Edsbonebed " aka: "Bryce", is Ed Shapiro from Montclair, NJ.

This is the first step in stopping this fool.

Still want to be a smart a*s? Lets do it!

You have no idea.

I know what your problem is

AUTHOR: Bryce - (U.S.A.)

You're typing edsbonebed into the feedback forum, where the profile has been signed up for less than one month. Go one step further, go to the actual feedback and you will find that it says member since May-30-99. Much longer than the four years aabcd2395 aka mountainmama boasts. And I now see where the NJ comes from. Wouldn't have found that, but had to go over to the forum to see what my stalkers Robert and Steven were up to.

Which is it?

AUTHOR: Bryce - (U.S.A.)

So, 'Steve,' have I been a member for less than a month with 191 positives, or have I been a member since '99? I don't care what was negative or neutral. I posted the actual comments from the transactions, not just the positve, neutral or negative. There are two negatives and four neutrals in the past 12 months for aabcd2395. AND, how many of the 'positives' aabcd295 got were honest positves? Remember, she was used to holding her buyers hostage for feedback, as described right on her listings. I'm sure alot more of the buyers were intimidated into leaving positives when they otherwise wouldn't have.

Yeah, sure maybe the negative left by aabcd2395 was removed, but not the negative left for her.
I'm surprised mountainmama would even put that pic in a frame if the frame wasn't worth jackshit. It would've impeded her ability to mail it media mail, and charge $10 for the shipping and actually only pay a dollar something to send it. What a ripoff mountainmama is with what she thinks is an acceptable way to ebay. Ugh.

And you state on your site that you are a stay at home mom, so ebay is your job, just like other women are doctors, or lawyers, and that is their job. But I guess not down in the mountains.

Me again

Bryce/Rita/Ed/Edsbonebed -- whomever you are

I am so glad that you have taken time out of busy day of bashing others to find the time to research me and my info that I have online.

True, some of my listings on ebay are not updated because I AM a stay at home mom and actually do take care of my kids before anything else.

So belittle me all you want or wish to.

If taking care of my kids and family makes me a ROOKIE at eBay....so be it.

eBay is not my only "job". I have plenty of others. But don't worry your pea-pickin' little heart or mind about those.

You, Ed/edsbonebed, are the one who entered into a legal, binding contract and then backed out. Was it because you don't use PayPal? What was it really?

You sent me an email:

Are the frames antique or modern? Do they have a hook or way to hang them on the back? Is the photo original to the frame? Thanks, Ed (dated June 5)

I replied the same day:

they are modern, resin material, they have no hook for hanging, they have the "flap" for standing. the photo is a postcard that has been placed in the frame. (auction ended June 8)

this is the item description:

antique photo of woman in frame plus an extra frame

no date shown

this photo is a postcard

it is in good condition.

it is in a frame.

4" x 6"

the frames are resin type and they are silver. it's hard to tell from the photos.

TRUE, the item description is short and to the point. That is probably why you emailed me the question.

I posted your question and my answer to the item description so others could also be informed.

Also, by reading all of my feedback, you failed to mention all the positive feedback that I have, 1272 (as of 6/24/08). Again, thank you for taking time out of your busy day to read info about me and make yourself more educated about me and my listings and my feedback.

I do believe there is one point that you missed in reading the item description about the photo and frame:

IF YOU DO NOT PLAN TO PAY, THEN PLEASE DO NOT BID/WIN.

That is very important on any item listed in eBay. If you don't want the item, then DO NOT BID.

From the time I answered your question, you had 3 days to cancel your bid with your "sniping" program. Maybe you were too busy on ROR belittling someone else that you forgot.

I try to put everything in my listings. And if I have forgotten something due to the kids/hubby/everyday fuss in my life, then that is why potential buyers will email me with a question, such as you did. And I answer my emails asap.

I am sorry that you have to belittle others to make yourself happy.

My OP was stating the fact that you bid & won the item and then sent me an email stating that you would not pay.

YOU are the one in the wrong.

Check this out! Negative feedback wss REMOVED!!

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

There was really nothing to complain about in the first place!

Right from ebay:

This comment has been removed by eBay. Learn more. Seller: aabcd2395 ( 1272) Jun-08-08 12:26
Follow-up by aabcd2395 (Jun-08-08 16:54):
buyer is a liar. left negative feedback for no reason. new feedback system sucks
Reply by edsbonebed (Jun-08-08 17:10):
Seller has confused me with someone else.

-- (#310055452907) -- View Item

#72 Consumer Suggestion

Lets look at the facts here to support "Bryce" is "edsbonebed" on Ebay.

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

1. This thread was started on 6/9/2008 by a victim of "edsbonebed".
This person did no leave his/her Ebay Id in the post.

2. This Bryce character almost immediately [6/10/2008] comes on ROR and starts bashing ebay member "aabcd2395" and talks about ebay member "edsbonebed" in the third person. The OP never mentioned ebay member "edsbonebed".

3. The ONLY "ebay negative" that "aabcd2395" has in well over 6 months is from ebay member "edsbonebed"! AND, it was left on 6/8/2008!! Just 1 day prior to this rip off report being filed by the OP.

4. Then, on 6/18/2008 in this thread "bryce" goes on to bash "aabcd2395" with excerpts from feedback. However, the feedback he/she posted is NOT negative! They are NEUTRALS! "Edsbonebed" is the ONLY negative in over 6 months against "aabcd2395. Then "Bryce" comes back in several other posts here again bashing "aabcd2395".

5. This makes it obvious that the OP is "aabcd2395" on Ebay and "Bryce" is "Edsbonebed" on Ebay.

6. "Bryce" goes on to state that he/she has 191 in feedback! Coincidentally, that is the exact same number that "edsbonebed" has!
Here it is:
"Bryce

I don't know, but you are nuts

FYI...The profile indicated DOES NOT say May-30-99! It DOES say "less than one month", as posted within this thread.

7. Bryce even admitted that I identified him/her:
"Bryce

I'm the victim here
>>>

Ebay "Edsbonebed" IS Rip Off Report "Bryce".

There is no other conclusion here that any reasonable person could make here.
Everything fits. The facts don't lie.

A "victim"???

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Give me a break. Go back and read your various posts. You enjoy belittling people, acting like a child (your dirty money posts are such a joke), you make comments about how you can "blackmail" sellers on Ebay, denegrate other posters, and when you are called on your immature behavior, YOU complain about being a victim.

Tell, us "Bryce" (or is it Eric, who btw signed the your rant on Arby's) who are you then? Do you live in Indiana or do you live in New Jersey? Or have you been lying all along.

Then comes your comment about 'cyberstalking'.

I am simply doing the same thing YOU are doing, responding to posts on ROR. I have pointed out your bad behavior and you have issues with that. You make accusations against me that you cannot back up. Maybe YOU are the one who should get a life and learn to act like an adult.

In the end, "Bryce", you win nothing.

I don't know, but you are nuts

AUTHOR: Bryce - (U.S.A.)

The profile says member since May-30-99. Hard for me to accumulate 191 positives in less than thirty days, don't you think? And if you think it is possible, then it looks like I'M SOMEONE YOU WOULD WANT TO EBAY WITH. Goes to show, readers, that you don't listen to whatever Steve or Robert puts up here about me. Go check it out for yourself before you swallow their lies.
Where did you go to find my location? I didn't know that was currently available on ebay with my particular account. So where is it listed?
So, what is that 'communciation' you got from the other ebayer? Probably nothing, since I contacted NO ONE. And I'm pretty sure it's dead-on anyhow, everything is to convenient for it not to be. That guy posts on here under the same name, same town. Posts a ripoff on another ebayer on this site, is cross-referenced with the ID of the person he complains about with his ID. And you would both identify yourselves by your first name. Uh-huh. Not that I really care. You, Steve, and Robert are the ones who wanted to drop the anonymity, not my fault you don't like it that it's a two-way street.

I'm the victim here

AUTHOR: Bryce - (U.S.A.)

I am the one being harassed. Steve dared me to deal with him. He singled me out by name and identified me, long before I identified him. My credit card with paypal is not fraudulent. It's still very much a card I use often and is in good standing. The credit card I used to open my ebay account is no longer an open account. That's their problem. They haven't asked for a new card. They didn't tell me to notify them when and if I closed that account. There is a difference. I made no verbal threat to you Steve, I was merely accepting the invitation you made for me 'to try that crap with you,' and I let you know I was willing to do it.

And I wouldn't bother going half-way across the country to 'come onto your property' over something likely less than $20. I let you know I would know your name and address because I would find out if you cashed my money order. You threatened to cash my money order and still not send the product. That's fraud on your part.

And as far as 'cyberstalking' goes, I am again the victim. I cannot make a post or a comment on this site without 'Robert from Rochester' coming to attack me personally while he doesn't even comment on the original post or the issues. He is obsessed with ME ME ME! d**n, get a life, Robert.

Wah! Wah! Wah! Let's get back to the meat of the issue: eBay's feedback system has changed, and it's now a buyers world, much to the sellers' chagrin. You sellers are crying like babies, and I'm lovin' it! I think I, as someone who never sells, wins this one.

#76 Consumer Suggestion

**FRAUD ALERT**..According to Ebay, "Bryce" is from NJ, not Indiana!! And..

OK...

Upon filing my complaint with Ebay on this "Bryce" character, I found out that he/she is NOT from Madison, IN as posted here on ROR, but is from NJ, and here is the best part..."Bryce" has only been an Ebay member for LESS THAN 1 Month!!

Right from Ebay:
User ID Member for Location About Me Stores Seller's Items

Exact Match:
edsbonebed( 191) Less than 1 month NJ, United States
>>>

I also got some communication from the other Ebay member that Bryce Identified here as me.

Very interesting.

What a loser!

Steve, "Bryce" is a loser...

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

All you have to do is look at her "rip-off" reports she has filed. She has a complaint against:

McDonald's
Burger King
Wendy's
Domino's
Arby's
(See a pattern here?)

Tractor Supply Company (a couldn't buy the number of ducks he wanted)
Lowe's
Time Warner (cuz she couldn't control what her "whiny" kids watch).
and the all time favorite
Wally world. (had to walk - "GASP" - for duct tape!)

Now (s)he comes on here to explain how to "blackmail" sellers on Ebay into doing what she wants or she will give them........NEGATIVE! feedback..
She takes great pride in bullying people and "making them cry"

Such a loser in life... Such a wonderful example for her children.

#78 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

My advice to the OP of this thread is that you should list a buyer who backs out as a NO PAY for "unpaid item", which puts a strike against him with Ebay. This can lead to cancellation of the offenders account with more violations.

You can block bidders who do not have a Paypal account.

You can block bidders by Ebay ID.

You are NOT required to leave feedback at all. I would not leave positive feedback for someone who did not deserve it.

You should post ALL of the offender's information here like full name, address, etc. so others can be protected in case the offender is selling in other forums/auctions.

**Now, another note to "Bryce".

I have just notified 2 of the other Steve's I know here in Bradenton of your threat.
I have also notified the Steve on Ebay that you have identified here for no reason. He has also blocked you from bidding and made an Ebay complaint.

One of those Steve's also has my last name, and I know him as I worked once with his brother.

I have also filed a notice with Ebay on your behavior regarding your stalking and threats and your account is now under review by Safe harbor.

I am also notifying PayPal of your fraudulent CC still being listed on their site.

Finally, I am notifying the police dept in your town of your verbal threat here on ROR. Your words meet the requirements of an illegal threat.

Although I really do wish you would bring your dumb a** up on my property. I would not need the police, and you would do it ONLY one time. Guaranteed. That is thanks to Florida's new "make my day" law. Works for me. All I can say is JUST DO IT!

Listen up you stupid chimp, you lose.

Cyberstalking is a federal offense, and naming innocent individuals opens you up to both the possibility of civil liability, and even criminal charges.

#79 Consumer Suggestion

You will be haunting an innocent person.

Lots of Steve's in Bradenton, and there are 2 here in Bradenton that post here on ROR, as I have found out.

In any case, you will never bid on one of my items, as you are blocked, by name from bidding on my account.

#80 Consumer Suggestion

#81 Consumer Suggestion

#82 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Bryce - (U.S.A.)

I have a Paypal account. But I don't use it. I have a credit card on file with eBay, but that card has been long closed. They don't have a current card on file for me. In the case of the picture frame, there was only one bidder. There were no next highest bidders to award the item to. You would just be out for your listing fee, and having to get ready to do battle with me over the money order. I'm going to find you in Bradenton, Steve, and buy something from you so we can just see how it goes. Steve_Lacroix, get ready, I'm looking to bid. I would have the post office on you right quick. You go ahead and cash that money order. The post office will provide me with your name and address. Don't cash the money order. I will file a lost or stolen on it. Either way, it'll come back on you.

Congratulations on figuring out my identity. I'm surprised it took you so long. Lifted from a comment elsewhere (not mine, my account is still open): "I closed my paypal account. Paypal is owned by Ebay, and they have a TOS agreement that is very one sided. While they have not done anything wrong to me, there have been lots of complaints about them, and I don't want them to have their fingers in my bank account." Exactly. It took me about three transactions on paypal to figure out I didn't want or need them.

You suckers are doing me a favor. I bet mountainmama aka aabcd2395 is just dying right now from all of this attention. Keep those posts coming, and lets keep her negative exposure at the front of the site!

AUTHOR: Bryce - (U.S.A.)

Wow, quite a debate! System was formerly skewed to dishonest sellers

AUTHOR: Greg - (U.S.A.)

I am happy to hear that Ebay is finally making changes to make feedback fair. I am by no means an active Ebayer (maybe 150 transactions in last 7 years). I have been on both the buyer and seller sides. It does seem in the last 3 years or so it became standard for sellers (power-sellers) to hold the buyer hostage regarding feedback. I pay for all of my auction wins immediately, and end up waiting 2-3 weeks for feedback.

I did leave negative feedback only once to a seller, when he sent me a counterfeit Compact Flash card (confirmed by Sandisk), and he nailed me calling me a liar and even claiming I never bought the item from him. This seller had a 98% positive, but I also learned he rebated $5.00 to any buyer leaving him a positive. And all of his other negatives were counterfeit related.

So, I've seen the abuses, and they can happen on both sides, but it is good to see buyers no longer being hijacked for feedback. I'd prefer to see a feedback 'escrow' system, where neither feedback rating is disclosed until both parties had left feedback. Once both sides are in, then the rating is visible.

Anyway, I don't see this as material for Ripoff report...........

Ebay ID for "Bryce" ?? - "edsbonebed"

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Based on Bryce's own posts here, I have identified him on Ebay.

Here is the Negative he left:

>>>
Deceptive. Seller put old photo in new frame implying frame was antique. Beware. edsbonebed ( 191) Jun-08-08 16:48
Reply by aabcd2395 (Jun-08-08 16:53):
told you frame was new, not deceptive, you entered into contract then backed out

antique photo of woman in frame + extra frame (#310055452907) US $0.99

Item number: 310055452907

#89 Consumer Suggestion

Bryce,

I can block you from ever bidding on my item in the first place, just by setting my seller preferences. I have set my preferences to block any bidder who does not have a PayPal account.

Here it is, right from Ebay:

The requirement(s) you select will be applied to your current and future listings and can be disabled at any time.

Note: The exception to this is the requirement that the buyers have a PayPal account. This requirement will apply to future listings only and can be disabled per item on the Sell Your Item form. Current listings, including good-till-canceled and selling tool templates, will not be affected. You'll need to revise these listings or templates to enable this requirement.

Requiring buyers to have a PayPal account does not mean that the buyer must pay for the item using PayPal. It only requires that the buyer be a PayPal account holder before they can bid on or purchase the item through whichever payment method you accept.

Other exceptions include the SMS process and phone verification. If your buyers meet an equivalent requirement (have a PayPal account or credit card on file, etc.), eBay will not block them from doing business with you.

You can use buyer requirements to reduce your chance of experiencing a buyer who doesn't pay for the item they have won or agreed to purchase. For example, eBay has found that buyers who are also PayPal account holders have up to an 80% lower Unpaid Item rate than buyers who are not PayPal account holders.

#90 Consumer Suggestion

#91 Consumer Suggestion

#92 Consumer Suggestion

Here it is, right from Ebay:

An answer for Bryce. You would need to open an account! That's the point!!

That's the whole point!
You would have to open a PayPal account if you wanted your money back!

You see, under the Ebay terms and conditions, if I select, in my auction listing for PayPal to be my only accepted payment method, you have 2 choices.
Your ONLY choices would be:
1. Open a PayPal account, and then place your bid.
2. Do not bid on the item.

You are too stupid and arrogant to understand the fact that the terms and conditions are a legal binding contract. You cannot pick and choose which terms work for you. You cannot change the agreement after you enter into it.

You would be listed as a no pay even if you sent the money order, and I would offer the item to the bidder under you as a second chance offer.

I can't wait for you to pull that crap with me.
You will get educated, if that is at all possible.

AUTHOR: Bryce - (U.S.A.)

Robert, the whole point of this is to come here is for name-calling and finger-pointing. That's how almost every post starts out. If you don't like it, get out of the sandbox. You didn't offer any support about you not siding with big business. You sure can post links to my posts, I'd think you'd know where your posts are. You sure do think it's your allah-given mission to discredit me, so I don't know why you waste your time attempting it if you believe that takes care of itself.
And I have never threatened anyone about how to close an eBay deal. It does, as inspired by this original post, sound like a good idea though. I might as well give the whiny asses like mountainmama aka aabcd2395 what they expect.
I know how this works. I know there are people like you among us here to mitigate the damages done by posts. You are still a corporate w***e. Why the hell would I post my ID? Just because you taunt me you think that will make me whip it out? Why don't I just give you my real name, address and phone number while I'm at it? Ha! Dumb w***e.
And no, I never have held anyone hostage for feedback. But, it's a nice thought to play by mountainmama's rules, if that's what they've come to expect.

AUTHOR: Bryce - (U.S.A.)

OH, and one more thing...

Bryce says...

"I don't hold people hostage for feedback."

But in her previous posts she says...

"I realize now I can just go for the win and spring it on the seller afterwards that I'll be paying through MY PREFERRED METHOD, OR (HA-HA) THEY'LL BE GETTING NEGATIVE! It's not as bad as some of the 'blackmail' that's been described, but hey, might as well take advantage of it....."

So Bryce, what is it? do you or do you not hold people hostage for feedback..

Just another post proving what Bryce really is....

It's a shame that ROR would not post my last response to Bryce...

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

so.. lets try this again..

Bryce moaned....

1. Because I've never seen an actual report where Robert was the original poster reporting being ripped off.

Thats because, unlike you, I can usually deal with issues without looking like a whiny kid.

2. Because I have never seen Robert side with the consumer in any report. He always sides with Big Business.

That's probably you either can't read, or don't spend time looking. Instead of making smart a** comments about company, I try to give advice that people can use. They are there, spend some time looking.

3. When Robert comments on a post I have already commented on, he posts nothing relevant to the original post. He instead attacks me, in an attempt to discredit my character and in effect oppose the consumer-friendly comments I have made, thereby attempting to indirectly serve his purpose in the name of Big Business.

Bryce, nobody needs to discredit your character, you do it very well yourself. If you would like, I would be happy to post many examples of your snide, obnoxious comments about the people who "serve" you. Most of these are with your "whiny kids "(your words), thus proving just what a great example you are to the future generation.

Your posts here: If I don't like the payment options presented by the seller, I won't let that discourage me from bidding and going for the win. I realize now I can just go for the win and spring it on the seller afterwards that I'll be paying through MY PREFERRED METHOD, OR (HA-HA) THEY'LL BE GETTING NEGATIVE! is a classic example of your attitude. It fits well with your posting on how you don't need to concern yourself with the "x items or less" lines at the store (heavens, you have to buy your "sweet vermouth").

4. Robert writes: 'Wrong again, Bryce.. I'm here to convince everyone that you are a whiny, sniveling, griping POS who enjoys hurting people.' This illustrates that he is not here to offer constructive solutions or avoidances of ripoffs, but to merely sway reader opinion. A paid w***e. That's enough evidence for me to know what Robert is.

A classic example of illogical thinking. You claim I'm a "Corporate w***e" and "on several of their payrolls" but offer nothing in the way of proof. Come on, Bryce, surely you can do better than that?

Bryce, I will retract the comment about you being a POS. That's unfair to the POS's in real life.. But, you are a whiny, sniveling, Bully who thinks its funny to hurt people. All any needs to do is read your posts, here and others, to show just what you really are.

Why haven't you posted your buyer's ID yet? Afraid of being blacklisted? Oh, and as far as your "middle-eastern jihadist?" comment.... careful, your racism is showing.

Just another fine example for your children..

Gee, that's tough

AUTHOR: Bryce - (U.S.A.)

First, I have never left feedback that was undeserved. Out of the 150+ transactions I have completed, I have left two negatives and one neutral. I don't leave an excessive amount of negative feedback, so eBay wouldn't be looking at me for 'leaving too much negative when it wasn't deserved.' Most people are glad to accept money orders, of which the only ones I use are POSTAL, and they are very secure. And I've no problem paying shipping charges. I've never complained about them, and wouldn't think of blackmailing someone to 'waive' them in exchange for feedback. I'm not mountainmama, aka aabcd2395, I don't hold people hostage for feedback.

Also, Lambnutt, go right ahead and file your piddly charges for a deal more than likely under $20. They'll probably laugh you right out of there if you spell as well as you do in your posts, with your spelling of words like 'conterfit,' 'cound,' and 'complants.' These are words you need to look up so you don't look like such an idiot in your posts.
Steve, how you gonna give me a PayPal refund when I don't have an account? And if you have all the answers, why is aabcd2395 bitching about having her hands tied? I would have so have the Post Office all over you about that money order while I'm at it, and we could just go right around. All you Paypal users want to do is take the money, never send the product, and let Paypal pay me back while you make out like a bandit.

to bryce

AUTHOR: Lambmit - (U.S.A.)

I do not accept checks nor money orders because they are too easy to conterfit. I have been taken way too many times. I will not cash your money order and I will file federal charges of extortion. You can cound on that. I was talking with ebay, you know if a buyer gets too many complants of filing negative feedback when it was not deserved you will get kicked off.

#102 Consumer Suggestion

Bryce needs to read and understand the CONTRACT! [Try that just once with me].

Bryce,

When you bid on an item, that is a binding legal contract. And, if the seller has payment options selected, those are your ONLY options under the contract. You do not have the choice to change the payment method from those offered.

You try that crap with me, and you would be in for a very huge awakening.

First, it would be a no pay filed with Ebay.
Second, would be the fraud/extortion charges.
Third, I would cash your money order, not ship your product, and make a refund to you ONLY via PayPal, if you wanted a refund!

Then, I would get your Ebay account closed down, and get my negative feedback removed, as you were in BREACH OF CONTRACT.

You lose.

Submitted: 6/19/2008 7:41:06 AM
Modified: 6/19/2008 7:42:02 AM Bryce

This is why

That's enough evidence for me to know what Robert is.
On another note, I have been encouraged to take advantage of something that never occurred to me: If I don't like the payment options presented by the seller, I won't let that discourage me from bidding and going for the win. I realize now I can just go for the win and spring it on the seller afterwards that I'll be paying through MY PREFERRED METHOD, OR (HA-HA) THEY'LL BE GETTING NEGATIVE! It's not as bad as some of the 'blackmail' that's been described, but hey, might as well take advantage of it, if everyone else is doing it, as sellers seem to think.
What's with it and you sellers that don't want to take a money order? Don't want me to know where you live? Like I'm going to go through seven states to come pay you a visit? YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE, WHY SHOULDN'T I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE? Paypal sucks, anyhow, and I don't want to use it. And I'm not waiting eleven days for you to clear my check. Most of you will get my mailed MO within 2-3 days of providing me with the total. And if you're not trying to rip me on the shipping, that WILL BE AVAILABLE AT CLOSE OF AUCTION, NOT WHEN YOU GET UP THE NEXT MORNING AND ADD YOUR 'HANDLING CHARGES' INSTEAD OF LETTING EBAY'S SHIPPING CALCULATOR GIVE AN HONEST ESTIMATE.

AABCD2395, I notice on your listings that you will LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR UNPAID ITEMS. Better update those layouts, don't you think?

Robert, can't you add something important and relevant to these posts without always acting like a middle-eastern jihadist?

AUTHOR: Bryce - (U.S.A.)

Fine. Just don't cash my money order when you get it if you don't like it. I'll file with the Post Office on you if you don't go ahead and send. Just do what aabcd2395 or mountain mama or whatever she is did to edsbonebed...NOTHING BUT COME HERE TO GRIPE. Be happy you get paid, and don't worry about how. At least I don't lie on my feedback, don't worry about that. If you have problems with so many buyers, you should open yourself up to all the payment options to get the most competition if good buyers are in such short supply.

#107 Consumer Suggestion

What was the Question?

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

If he asked if the frame was new and you answered and he forgot to pull his bid you should have told him that you would offer it to the next higher bidder. I woudn't have given him any feedback. He should have pulled his bid though. I don't play games with buyers. I'd rather sell the item to somebody else than waste time with non-paying winners who change their minds. Luckily I haven't run into many.

Buyers like yourself are the reason why the system is unfair. You said:

"If I don't like the payment options presented by the seller, I won't let that discourage me from bidding and going for the win. I realize now I can just go for the win and spring it on the seller afterwards that I'll be paying through MY PREFERRED METHOD, OR (HA-HA) THEY'LL BE GETTING NEGATIVE! It's not as bad as some of the 'blackmail' that's been described, but hey, might as well take advantage of it, if everyone else is doing it, as sellers seem to think.
What's with it and you sellers that don't want to take a money order? Don't want me to know where you live?"

You may not think it, but shipping demands are a huge problem on eBay, to the point that in describing the new feedback rules, eBay specifically mentions blackmailing for shipping changes after the win. eBay is addressing this by asking sellers to notify them immediately upon this type of action to take action against the buyer. That's great, except wouldn't it be great to also be able to include that in their feedback so other sellers can be made aware?

As for the money orders, it's a well known fact that money orders can be counterfeited. Once deposited, even though it is displayed immediately by the bank, a good counterfeit won't be discovered til 6-7 days later once it is returned to the distributor At that point most sellers wil have shipped the item. I do accept money orders, but I tell the buyer flat out not to expect the item for at least a week and a half to ensure it clears my bank, and I won't ship it until it does so.

#111 Consumer Suggestion

E-Bay New Feedback Totally UNFAIR to Sellers! corrected

AUTHOR: Jbeezz - (U.S.A.)

My constructive solution for this is to do what I am doing.. NOT selling on E-Bay anymore. They don't want us small sellers business anyway. We are just a pain in their rear and more trouble than we are worth.

I sold a set of 3 absolutely PRISTINE Classical Russian Records on E-Bay. The buyer (solanaemon1667 -- only 9 wins) won them and claimed that they were scratched and dirty. The liar! He left me negative feedback saying this now I can't sell the rest of my collection on E-Bay. I had a 99% rating before this lying worm left this feedback and there is NOTHING that I can do about it. Oh yeah, he didn't offer to return them either, so how bad were they really???!!!!!

I also BOUGHT two DVD's (both the same) from ace1hr1223. One was fine but the other one wouldn't play. I contacted him three or four times (twice through e-bay) and he totally ignored me. Then left negative feedback for ME. TWICE!!!! He kept my money too... BEWARE this guy will cheat you if the media you bought from him is defective. But he's a big E-Bay seller so it's OK with them. E-Bay refused to remove ANY of his comments. Why should they? They are big and we are small.

So since they let this guy ruin my reputation for my records I'll sell them elsewhere. Their fees are ridiculous anyway so it's just as well.

I'm SO over E-Bay.... and all of you buyers... just wait until you sell something and it happens to you... you will change your tune then.

#112 Consumer Suggestion

E-Bay New Feedback Totally UNFAIR to Sellers!

AUTHOR: Jbeezz - (U.S.A.)

My constructive solution for this is to do what I am doing.. NOT selling on E-Bay anymore. They don't want us small sellers business anyway. We are just a pain in their rear and more trouble than they are worth.

So since they let this guy ruined my reputation for my records I'll sell them elsewhere. Their fees are ridiculous anyway so it's just as well.

update! update! aabcd2395 aka mountain mama lied in prior comment

AUTHOR: Bryce - (U.S.A.)

aabcd2395 stated: "it's none of your business, but no i don't try to keep an ebay business going, but like i said it's none of your business about that."

From her eBay store!: "I am a married, stay-at-home mom. THIS IS MY JOB. I REALLY ENJOY SELLING ON EBAY. I also enjoy meeting people on eBay. I have met a lot of extremely nice people on eBay. I hope the trend continues."

Caughtya. What else would you like to come clean about?

to bryce

AUTHOR: Lambmit - (U.S.A.)

If you try to exptort that kind of service out of me. I will be filiing criminal charges against you. It is still against the law to extort money or services out of someone.

#115 Consumer Suggestion

Just go with the flow and improve.

AUTHOR: Steven - (U.S.A.)

There's no doubt that a seller would eventually run into a crooked buyer. The buyer may use fraudulant means to really screw with you but you can't let that run off on to all of ebay's buyers. I'm a seller and I've run into a few buyers that attempt chargebacks months down the road but that's everyone elses fault.

If the buyer leaves you negative feedback and refuses to pay you can open a non-paying bidder dispute and once that's said and done and no response from the buyer ebay will then remove the negative feedback.

In fact most of the examples that were listed above qualify for negative feedback withdrawl.

And get this: just because you do get a negative feedback point does not mean that everything is over. People will still buy from you however they are looking at your response to receiving the negative feedback. If you respond with name calling, sarcastic measures and other negative refrences people may think twice about buying.

But if you respond by saying 'Very sorry. I will offer a refund in full + shipping.' Or maybe even "first time hearing this problem. Will offer refund"

Buisness is buisness. No matter how you look at it you have to take the crap along with the benefits. Be there for the customers and even if people get crabby put on a happy face and be positive.

This is why

AUTHOR: Bryce - (U.S.A.)

4. Robert writes: "Wrong again, Bryce.. I'm here to convince everyone that you are a whiny, sniveling, griping POS who enjoys hurting people." This illustrates that he is not here to offer constructive solutions or avoidances of ripoffs, but to merely sway reader opinion. A paid w***e.

That's enough evidence for me to know what Robert is.

#117 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Although I do agree that the ne feedback system sucks, it really does not affect me.

As a SELLER, I never leave feedback at all until the buyer does. No exceptions.

I also do not offer refunds. Ever. All items are AS-IS.
If someone wants a return policy, they need to go to WalMart.

I spend time doing a VERY specific item description. I make sure every detail is specified, and also insert various disclaimers to protect me.

Then, if I still get the buyer from hell, I deal with them the way I would a debt collector!

And, you can air your case here on ROR and other scam related sites to recify that situation. You can also do an ebay blog on that buyer!

Have fun!

Once again, Bryce shows what she is made of.....

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

A corporate w***e?... Bryce, you are so funny. You said: "He makes his money sitting here defending companies and he's on several of their payrolls." Ok, now back it up. Give us your proof that I am paid by any of these companies. Of course you can't, but thats pretty typical of someone like you. Any one who sees through your half baked rantings of course must be on the corporate payrolls. You don't like the message, so you go after the messenger.

"Robert, you're not here to actually help any ripoff victims, you're only here to convince everyone that it's the customers' fault."

Wrong again, Bryce.. I'm here to convince everyone that you are a whiny, sniveling, griping POS who enjoys hurting people. Your OWN postings back this up. You need to your cheap take out meals, the dirty money that you leave in your cigarette smelling car ashtray and your cheap sweet vermouth and spend sometime thinking about what you are teaching your whiny kids about life...

BTW, you still didn't post your EBAY ID. We could have lots of fun with you on the Seller's board.

aabcd2395 is a bad eBayer! Some call her a Rookie!

AUTHOR: Bryce - (U.S.A.)

A buyer from March had this to say about her: Fast shipping. Book-good condition,DJ not even close to good

NOT EVEN CLOSE TO GOOD. She says: THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS BOOK OR THE DJ WHEN IT LEFT MY HOUSE! INS?? NO

Why should he have to buy ins for a book? I specialize in buying ceramics and glasses, and I've never received anything broken. Can't you pack a book correctly? Nah, you probably charged $10 shipping and cheaped out with media mail.

And a buyer from FEB said this: book was not packaged well and arrived very bent and torn.. not unusable..

She replies: I PACK ALL ITEMS VERY WELL! I HAVE NO CONTROL AFTER IT LEAVES MY HOUSE! NO INS!

Yeah, Right! Not with that track record, you don't!
Again, you obviously have problems with being a good eBayer.

A buyer from JAN says this about aabcd2395: bought and paid for book jan 7, and shipped media mail 1/8 . SELLERS BEWARE LOSE

She does ship media mail! I was right! Folks, when you ship media mail, you don't get to put nothin' in there but the book! No peanuts, no protection. So, if you buy from aabcd2395, figure on this: Buy insurance, and be out the damned shipping costs YOU OVERPAID FOR! You'll not get your book in useable condition from this ebayer!

And we have this guy from DEC: Need CD which he stated no CD

She replies: descr stated no CD. I don't feel neutral is warranted. oh well. happy holidays!

Who's lying there? We may never know! But, my money's on the other guy, since he has 100% (no track record of lying that I know of)!

Lady from last August: Fast ship, but these ARE NOT SHORTS! They're long capris + zipper was BROKEN!

aabcd2395 replies: these ARE shorts!! zipper WAS FINE WHEN SHIPPED! they ARE NOT capris!

Come off it! How sucky is your packing abilities that you could manage to blame the zipper getting broke during shipping? You must really stink at this.

And from last June: Seller did not deliver product as promised. BUYERS BEWARE-Rookie EBAY Seller

Yep. That guy hit the nail right on the head. Watch out for this one, she'll say the best of luck to ya' before screwing you in the a*s and leaving you for dead. I guess if she had a damned shop on Main Street she'd be run out of business before the month was up if she had to depend on repeat business. Sheeesh, this seller makes me ill.

Robert is obsessed with me

AUTHOR: Bryce - (U.S.A.)

You guys should also know that Robert is a corporate w***e if you've spent anytime on this site. He makes his money sitting here defending companies and he's on several of their payrolls. He's also not a very good listener. I don't like to buy my booze at Wal-Mart. I prefer CVS and the liquor store for that. But just because I happened to pick up a bottle of sweet vermouth for cooking at Wal-Mart (as if it matters where I buy it)...

I don't expect anything extra from my eBay sellers. I expect the product I wanted, as described, shipped the way we agreed to. And that doesn't mean stick it in the mail three weeks after you get my payment. And people like seller aabcd2395 that won't give feedback until I've given them positve feedback only after misdescribing the item, packing it horribly and shipping three weeks late can just come right on here and whine. It's all they can do, and I'm enjoying the hell out of their situation. I hope her ebay business shrivels up to nothing. Go run a perpetual yardsale if you're sad that you CAN'T HOLD PEOPLE HOSTAGE FOR FEEDBACK LIKE YOU WERE SO OBVIOUSLY DOING.

And, Robert, I've only left negative feedback for two sellers. One sent me a piece of s**t that he made out to be the best thing ever, (shipping it back would've canceled out the refund), and the other was the one described above, the smartass that thought he could charge for priority but take three weeks to actually put it in the mail. You do what you're supposed to do, and you'll get good feedback. These sellers aren't faceless corporations or representatives thereof, and I take no delight in hurting them.

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

If you've spent any time on ROR, you will find Bryce likes to gripe about anyone and everyone. She takes her whiney kids to Lowe's, McDonald's, Wendy's, Burger King, and to buy her booze at Wallyworld. She has a complaint about each and everyone. She thinks it cool to make people cry. And she is teaching her whiny kids just how sweet it is to do so.

Now we find out she is one of the new, and improved Buyers on Ebay who have figured out how to screw sellers by leaving them lousy feedback just because she can.

Hey Bryce, why don't you post your Ebay buyer's ID so we can put your whiny a** on our BBL.

Not that simple Rita

You said:

"Once the seller has received payment from the buyer, the buyer's end of the
transaction is fulfilled, thus, it is the duty of the seller to leave feedback, period"

IN fact, it's not that simple. If I receive payment and leave feedback immediately, the buyer can, and does at times, try to get more out of me (send Pirority Mail instead of First Class even though I paid $.34 for postage, I don't like it, want my money back, etc) after they pay. If I choose not to be extorted by the buyer, I havbe no recourse, and they can leave negative feedback. The buyers now hold all the power with the seller being left no options to report a bad experience.

You say:

"Buyers can now be free speak out freely about being dissatisfied or riped off. They and feel free to not only state that they have been screwed but they can feel free of not being screws a second time with retaliatory feedback."

And they should be able to. But shouldn't the seller also have this right to speak freely about being screwed?

You say:

"If you feel that the new changes are fair or not, one cannot dispute that the old
way wasn't working very well for the buyer and buyers were being cheated
out of a whole lot more than a few bucks for listing fees"

How are BUYERS being cheated out of listing fees? Yes, the old way was not working, but rather than come out with a FAIR solution, they simply take away the ability for me as a seller to identify someone as a bad buyer.

It's Quite Simple...

AUTHOR: Rita - (U.S.A.)

Once the seller has received payment from the buyer, the buyer's end of the
transaction is fulfilled, thus, it is the duty of the seller to leave feedback, period.

Unfortunately (my experiences) more often than not, this has not been the case.
Most sellers that I've bought from only left feedback once feedback
was received by me. This has always been an open door for the seller to retaliate
if the buyer leaves negative feedback.

This left some buyers fearing leaving negative feedback and begging e-bay
to help them in getting the seller to make good on a transaction. It
also opened the door for the seller to blackmail the buyer with...
if you remove the negative feedback that you left for me, I'll remove (the undeserved)
negative feedback that I left you.

I have found myself not leaving any feedback when I was unsatisfied
with a transaction for fear of having the seller sock it to me
with undeserved retaliatory feedback. I felt that feedback was geared
in favor of the seller and that I, the customer was treated more wrong
than the old adage of the customer always being right.

My feelings of e-bay's new changes are this... There will always be bad apples
either way that you slice it but this new change will give the buyer the
opportunity to state their true feelings of the transaction. I think that
this will give more confidence for potential buyers to feel more safe using
E-bay, thus, you can bet your bottom dollar that this will bring more sales to
E-bay.

way wasn't working very well for the buyer and buyers were being cheated
out of a whole lot more than a few bucks for listing fees.

Hopefully e-bay will continue to search for better ways to make their service even more
fair. One remedy might be for them to offer the seller a new table... A category
where they can leave a buyer a "late pay" or "unpaid" strike to be seen by all.
This would then give future sellers the opportunity to have to do what the buyer
has always had to do in the past... investigate, (believe the
strikes or not) and then either except the bid or reject it.

In the end, I think that the new changes of e-bay are going to lean a bit more to the
truth of good or poor product and service. Buyers can now be free speak out
with retaliatory feedback.

Rita

in my defense to the rude comments made

to bryce:

you are entitled to your opinion

to vince:

not trying to hold feedback hostage, i just like to get feedback for the feedback that i give. if you read it that way, i apologize that you did not understand it. and you too are also entitled to your opinion.

to john:

i agree with you. and if it was not for the sellers, there wouldn't be any buyers. so ebay is hurting the people who bring them money. apparently they don't care.

to bryce again:

i'm not going to shut up and let him out without a hassle. he entered into a legal binding contract by placing a bid. i did not try to cheat anyone. it's none of your business, but no i don't try to keep an ebay business going, but like i said it's none of your business about that. I am NOT blackmailing anyone. You too do NOT understand. I leave feedback once I receive it. If you can't understand that, not my problem. there are people on ebay that won't leave feedback no matter what and that isn't fair to the buyer whatsoever. apparently you don't do much or know much. you shouldn't be such a jerk for things you don't understand. i do not care if you don't like my items, others do. i've done pretty well with my items.

to mike:

YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOO RIGHT.

the new system is totally unfair to sellers.

The new system is NOT fair to sellers

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

I'm sorry, but the new system is not fair to sellers, and let me explain a few reasons how it's balanced in the favor of the seller:

1. I cannot trust the feedback rating of any buyer, thus my filter of a positive 10 for all buyers is moot. You could have a feedback of 50 but have stiffed the last 5 people you bought from.

2. If I sell an item and then the person decides to not pay me, I cannot leave negative feedback..BUT HE CAN

3. If I sell an item and the person sends me an email demanding faster shipping or he won't pay I can't leave negative feedback..BUT HE CAN

4. If the buyer bounces a check, I can't leave negative feedback..BUT HE CAN

5. If the buyer sends in a fake money order, I can't leave negative feedback..BUT HE CAN

6. If the buyer says he never received his package but I have proof he did, I can't leave negative feedback..BUT HE CAN

7. If the buyer buys an item and simply "doesn't like it" when he gets it, I can't leave negative feedback..BUT HE CAN

These are just a few reasons why it's not fair to allow one party and not the other. Why have a ratings system for the sellers that allows a negative mark but not the buyers? If retalitory feedback was an issue, than change the problem resolution handling so it doesn't cost $25 and take 3 weeks.

I have a 100% rating with over 400 individual positives, but this new system stinks.

New system is more fair - victim of negative feedback retaliation from seller

AUTHOR: Insomniarules1 - (U.S.A.)

I am relatively new to ebay. I had 100% positive feedback. I pay immediately upon end of auction if I am the winner. I had an item that I didn't receive, the seller sent me an email with 1 sentence on it that was incomplete and had misspelled words - it didn't make sense to me. It did not fully explain what was going on, then all of a sudden I receive a refund. Now, taking that in to consideration, I left him neutral feedback - nothing bad. I had neither a good, nor bad experience with this seller. Boy was I naive to think he would be honest in his response - no way!! He left me negative feedback saying "this is a very immature and unreasonable ebayer". I couldn't believe it - never have I been talked to like this. Who is the one that is being immature and unreasonable. This is why I think the new system is better. I didn't deserve this attack on my feedback. This is what I got for being honest.

Just an example of why something needed to be changed. Seller's should leave their feedback immediately upon receiving payment for the items that were sold, not hold the buyer's hostage for their feedback first, then base their feedback on what the buyer's say.

Just wanted to share my experience and why I believe the new system is better, in the name of being fair.

Have a great day!

I see

AUTHOR: Bryce - (U.S.A.)

I see Edsbonebed has been on ebay for over 12 months, no negatives or neutrals, with 190 positve feedbacks. Not exactly new to ebay. You did try to hold your buyers hostage for feedback. Hope you weren't trying to keep a business going with that ebay stuff, it'll be tough for cheats like you with the new and improved rules. You had one bid on that item. It's not like you had people lined up to buy it. You should have shut up real quick and let him out without a hassle. Now you look bad. You're the one blackmailing buyers for feedback. You said "he decided that he didn't want it and forgot to cancel his sniping bid and that he would not be purchasing the item." How could he cancel a bid in three seconds time? And I don't call it sniping when there is no one to compete with. Ebay actually condones this practice, saying (from their site):

"Placing a high bid in the closing seconds of an auction-style listing is called sniping within the eBay Community. Sniping is part of the eBay experience, and all bids placed before a listing ends are valid - even if they're placed one second before the listing ends.

To help avoid disappointment, ensure that the maximum bid you enter on the item page is the highest price that you're willing to pay. The eBay bidding system automatically increases your bid up to the maximum price you specify, so entering a higher maximum may help prevent you from being outbid in the closing seconds of a listing.

Tip: Did you know that during the last 15 minutes of a listing a Refresh link will appear on the item page? When seconds count, using this link will make it much faster for you to see the most important information at the top of the page: current bid price, bid history, time left, and high bidder. "

Long story short: aabcd2395, YOU ARE JUST GOING TO HAVE TO PLAY MORE NICELY AND FAIRLY. No more playing hostage-taker for you.

RE:

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

If you are strictly a buyer and don't sell on eBay, the new changes are great as you can do almost whatever you want without getting negative feedback....

I have read countless stories of sellers who have gotten emails from emboldened buyers that bordered on blackmail....if you don't do [fill in the blank] I'll leave negative feedback.

There's an old saying: "Because of a few, all most suffer." A minority of eBay sellers were engaging in retaliation negative feedback...and this led to this change to the feedback policy....eBay is in a monopoly position without any real competition...because of this situation they can and will do whatever they want.

#132 Consumer Suggestion

New System is Better

AUTHOR: Vince - (U.S.A.)

On your item description you state:

If you don't leave me feedback I assume you don't want any feedback eitherwe all know that feedback is important, it's all we have to determine the quality of the persons character we are considering dealing with, as well as the quality of their items they are selling."

In other words you hold your buyers hostage for feedback. Of course you saw nothing wrong with the old way, the deck was stacked in the sellers favor. Now buyers can leave real feedback without some of the fear of retaliation. In this case Edsonbed objected apparently because of your attitude ("i spoke my mind on it"). One good thing about the new system is we will see less people with thousands of positive feedbacks and no negative feedbacks. The feedback numbers will be more useful to buyers because they will be a more realistic reflection of the experiences buyers have with a seller.

eBay's new system is the best!

AUTHOR: Bryce - (U.S.A.)

I love the new system. Letting the seller with the power to leave negative feedback just because the buyer did was actually one of my suggestions when they did the surveys last winter. I love it. I myself have no reason to lie, if you do your part as the seller.
The original negative feedback I left was because I paid out the a*s for expedited shipping, and didn't receive the item for two weeks. This item was only about 90 miles away from me. Absolute crap. Due to my enthusiasm for my item, the seller was paid with postal money order in his hand within three days of auction close. He ignorantly left positvie feedback as soon as he got paid. I reamed him once I got my item. I think it made him cry. He had about 850 sells with a 100% rating. I got his a*s good. Lucky for me, I he'd already left my feedback. I now watch his profile, and send him a congratulatory email whenever he earns more negative or neutral feedback.
I wouldn't bid on any auctions where the seller only leaves feedback after I've left feedback. Sure sign they will leave retaliatory feedback if they don't like what I have to say. Glad I don't have to worry about that anymore.
Go ahead and don't accept bids from 'new' ebayers. I don't care. It's your business you're hurting, and will hopefully clear some bids out of my way and keep my price low. But of course, when us established buyers die or get tired of it, or run out of room for the crap you're selling, you'll have no customers to replace us.
I'm more than certain it was your fault for not being clear on your sale listing. Probably trying to skimp on the cost of listing and wound up pissing someone off.

Yes, it's horrible....

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

This new feedback system gives WAY too much power to the buyer. It was caused by a tiny minority of PowerSellers who had the habit of leaving retaliation negative feedback.

eBay is in a monopoly position and it can behave as it pleases. No viable alternatives to eBay have emerged.

To minimize problems, don't accept bids from new bidders....like people with less than a "10" feedback....Also, review the buyers recent feedback and look for a pattern of leaving a lot of negatives...if you see that pattern, cancel the bid.