Complaint Review: EBay My World - Bigmooselodge

• Updated: Mon, February 18, 2008

• Reported By:hope mills North Carolina
EBay My World - Bigmooselodge
Stewartville, Minnesota U.S.A.

EBay My World - Bigmooselodge Claimed that my check has not cleared my account when it has. Will not send refund or merchandise. Stewartville Minnesota

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: At least 11874 transactions.....

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Wow, more clueless eBayers come out of the woodwork....

*Consumer Comment: Bigmooselodge your a dead beat

*Consumer Suggestion: Seriously?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: More lies from this deadbeat ebayer

I won an item from bigmooselogde on ebay. They were rude and unhelpful when I asked for check mailing information, as they do not accept paypal. They only restated the same information that they had given the first time, using derrogatory terms. After looking for a couple hours, I finally located the mailing information. I wrote and mailed the check 3 days after the auction was won. They cashed the check on Feb. 4th 2008. On Feb. 13th they still had not closed an unpaid item dispute (that they had opened after an email I sent to them explaining my hard time finding the mailing information and after I had told them that the check had already been sent) and claimed that the check had not cleared my account. I have the cancelled check to prove that it actually did clear my account on Feb. 4th.

After a heated dispute with the seller, I asked for a refund instead of the merchandise. The seller acted very vindictively and changed the unpaid item dispute to an unpaid item strike against my ebay account (which has been removed by ebay since I can prove that I did pay), and wrote that they will send a refund IF my check clears. (Again, this is on the 13th of Feb. and I can prove that they cashed the check and received the money on the 4th of Feb.

The seller is refusing to send the merchandise or a refund, and has left ME negative feedback.

This seller has several negative feedbacks, and several more that have been removed by either ebay or other customers. However, I am not alone in their scam and urge others to report them as well.

Scotgirl04
hope mills, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2008 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EBay-My-World-Bigmooselodge/Stewartville-Minnesota-55976/EBay-My-World-Bigmooselodge-Claimed-that-my-check-has-not-cleared-my-account-when-it-has-308845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EBay My World - Bigmooselodge

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Bigmooselodge - (U.S.A.)

To give you a better idea with what we are dealing with here, I've had over 11,874 transactions on eBay, out of those I have received 34 negs-satisfaction rate 99.7%.

The buyer in question here. has had 26 transactions and has received 1 very deserved neg-satisfaction rate: 95.5% (and would probably be lower if the other seller she negged because the "Jeans wouldn't fit her" would have rated the WHOLE transaction instead of just the fact that she paid).

To simplify for those of you who think I'm such a terrible seller-maybe you would like to think about the 11,840 of those who would disagree with you.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Wow, more clueless eBayers come out of the woodwork....

AUTHOR: Bigmooselodge - (U.S.A.)

Obviously the two 'responders' have no idea how to look up eBay feedback.

All positive Feedback: 9772
11,844 Feedback left

Bigmooselodge your a dead beat

AUTHOR: Tony - (U.S.A.)

Bigmooselodge your a deadbeat and shouldn't be treating your customers this way. You have a very low rating because you suck! Go get a life you fat pig.

#7 Consumer Suggestion

Seriously?

AUTHOR: Julie - (U.S.A.)

Look at the way bigmooselodge talks to every one who complains on ebay. If he was such an upstanding person, would he treat people like this? Perhaps you need to look into one of the mirrors you sell, big moose, and acknowledge that perhaps you have a short fuse. If you have over 10,000 transactions, why is your feedback so low???

#8 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This 'buyer' won an item from us on January 18th, Payment was due in 7 days.

As stated in the listing an email with payment options and total would be sent at the end of the auction-if the buyer didn't get it - check their spam folder. We did this, the buyer couldn't figure out her Yahoo bulk mail folder/spam folder and used this as an excuse to ignore eBays checkout information that had our address to mail payment.

Here is the envelope that proves payment wasn't even mailed until the 28th, a full 10 days AFTER the listing closed.

Buyer mails a check, which as stated in the listing are held. WHILE the unpaid item reminder with eBay is still open because their check was just received and had not cleared, this loser opens an Item Not Received dispute with eBay.

After informing the buyer that the check needs to clear MY bank - the UID would remain open. On Feb 13th, buyer wanted me to close the dispute and give her the strike she deserved for not paying on time. This was done and 3 days later her attempt at late payment was refunded via PayPal.

To this day, this buyer is still playing games and the INR dispute is still open despite proof that her late payment has been refunded.

She couldn't tell the truth then and I see she still can't. Negative feedback was left because buyer was clueless, rude and threatening.

Yes, I have run into other clueless idiots on eBay-as my feedback proves. Please read them all and its not hard to figure out who the problem children are that I have had to deal with in over 10,000 transactions.

#9 REBUTTAL Owner of company