Complaint Review: EBay My World: Rhopkin07

• Updated: Fri, February 20, 2009

• Reported By:averill park New York
EBay My World: Rhopkin07
Franklin, Tennessee U.S.A.

EBay My World: Rhopkin07 scam artist do not buy from her never sends your items and ties up your money Franklin Tennessee

*Author of original report: update

Do not buy from this ebay seller. They are scam artist, they auction off item and claim they have shipped it to you. which ties up your money with paypal. I ask them to refund my money. their response was i do not have money in my account so you have yo wait 20 days for paypal to refund my money. Sounds like they know how to be a professional bandit.

Smfox74
averill park, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2009 11:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EBay-My-World-Rhopkin07/Franklin-Tennessee/EBay-My-World-Rhopkin07-scam-artist-do-not-buy-from-her-never-sends-your-items-and-ties-u-424922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EBay My World: Rhopkin07

update

AUTHOR: Smfox74 - (U.S.A.)

I talk to paypal today about this ebay seller. It turns out they printed out paypal shipping label and never sent to item. Today i finally got my money back. Thank you pay Pal