killing

Complaint Review: EBay Vehicle Purchase Protection,Invoice For EBay Motors Purchase

• Submitted: Mon, April 27, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 27, 2009

• Reported By:Jamaica New York
EBay Vehicle Purchase Protection,Invoice For EBay Motors Purchase
craigslist.com,65.55.174.247/att/GetAttachment.aspx?file=ba6668cc-f340-4307-816f-5672abb9 Internet U.S.A.

EBay Vehicle Purchase Protection, colin.cooper11@gmail.com, Dnhxlvyyij@gmail.com On Behalf Of Ebay Financial Department eBay@usa-payments.com Trust And Safety Department EBay Inc Don't ever purchase a vehicle on craigslist without seeing it first New York Internet

*Consumer Comment: A tip for those who are considering purchasing a car listed on Craiglist...

Don't ever purchase a vehicle through craigslist without seeing it first. If its too good to be true its defiently a scam. I was scamed out of $3,005. This is the email I recieved from the con artist.

Thanks for replying to my ad. I want you to know the car is in excellent condition with no rust or any kind of damage anywhere and it doesn't need any maintenance.
The odometer shows 56000 miles.I can provide you the Carfax report for the car. I am the original owner of the car.I can provide you the Carfax report for the car.
This car has an automatic transmission and it's very easy to drive even for a beginner. Title is clear and free of liens.

My price is $2900. I am now in a divorce and I am in desperate need of money to pay the mortgage on my house with this economical crisis. That's my only reason for selling it otherwise I wouldn't do it.The deal will be handled by eBay through their eBay Vehicle Purchase Program . They will handle the title and money transfer and deliver the car to your location. The car is at their office in Boise City,ID.The best part about this is that you'll get 5 days money back guarantee.
If at the end of those 5 days you decide not to keep it you'll get a full refund by them.

If you are interested about the Toyota Camry LE 2002 and if you have the money available all you have to do now is to send me your full name and your address.
As soon as I hear that from you I will initiate the transaction through them.

The process is very simple and risk free for both of us.
Here are some pics and details with the car:
Toyota Camry 2002, vehicle title: clear, engine: 4 Cylinder, transmission: automatic, fuel type: gasoline ,sunroof ,leather seats ,CD player ,driver airbag ,air conditioning ,cruise control ,power locks ,power windows ,power seats
Thank you!

I was so eager with joy when I went on craigslist to find a deal like this. I figure in this time of recession people really do need help so that price is unbeatable. Without hesitation and not doing any online research I went out to money gram and purchased a money order for the amount of $3,005. Two days after I had a gut feeling something wasnt right. I did some googling and It led up to me finding this website with several other victims that went through this same incident.

Dustin
Jamaica, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2009 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EBay-Vehicle-Purchase-ProtectionInvoice-For-EBay-Motors-Purchase/internet/EBay-Vehicle-Purchase-Protectioncolincooper11gmailcom-Dnhxlvyyijgmailcom-On-Behal-446810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EBay Vehicle Purchase Protection,Invoice For EBay Motors Purchase

A tip for those who are considering purchasing a car listed on Craiglist...

AUTHOR: Edgeman - (U.S.A.)

eBay does not have a program to cover purchases made through Craigslist. Neither does Craigslist for that matter.