Complaint Review: EBoost Media Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, July 29, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 29, 2008

• Reported By:Marlton New Jersey
EBoost Media Inc.
41655 Date Street, Murrieta, California U.S.A.

EBoost Media Inc. I need results or my money back to feed my kids. Almost two months & no results Murrieta California

A salesperson from EBoost Media contacted me in the beginning of June and promising to be able to to increase my company's, AcConstructionNJ.com, Page-Rank on Google, Yahoo and other search engines to be listed on the first page of a search for my area of coverage of 25-square miles.

On June 13 I paid a $99 setup fee with the promise that the monthly payment of $159 would not be removed from my checking account each month until web search optimization was successful. I was supposed to see the results on Google Maps and Yahoo maps within a month's time. I checked each day and still have not seen results on any web search engine.

On July 7 I contacted my sales rep and he said he would have customer support contact me. It never happened. On July 17, EBoost Media removed $159 from my checking account. On July 23 I received a postcard from Google Maps with an account name in the form of a gmail email address and a pin number. I was unable to setup the account since Google did not provide me with a password for the account email address.

On July 28 I sent an email to customer support and my sales rep asking the CEO of EBoost to personally call or email me with assurances that the company can provide the services paid for and that EBoost is not a scam. I have not yet heard from EBoost CEO. This type of poor publicity could destroy a company within weeks. I would think the CEO would contact every customer and make sure they are satisfied with Eboost's performance and make a public statement. I could care less if an employee of Eboost called someone a profound name or two. Is Eboost a Scam? Times are tough these days. I need results or my money back to feed my kids.

Ace
Marlton, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2008 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EBoost-Media-Inc/Murrieta-California-92562/EBoost-Media-Inc-I-need-results-or-my-money-back-to-feed-my-kids-Almost-two-months-no-356908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EBoost Media Inc.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC