Complaint Review: EBridge Technologies, ZipWeb, EVisibility, USABA, The Billing Resource

• Submitted: Wed, January 07, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 07, 2009

• Reported By:Washington, Pennsylvania
EBridge Technologies, ZipWeb, EVisibility, USABA, The Billing Resource
16133 Ventura Blvd. Encino, California United States of America

EBridge Technologies, ZipWeb, EVisibility, USABA, The Billing Resource They called me three times on 1/5/2009 within a 6 hour period. I was in my office for the second call, not the other two. The first and third calls were answered by my machine, but they left no messages. The call I answered, I was hung up on by some foreign-speaking individual. I called these people on Monday and threatened to turn them in to the feds if they called me just one more time. Encino California

Does anyone know how I can file a federal complaint against these dolts for harassment via telephone communications? They called me three times on 1/5/2009 within a 6 hour period. I was in my office for the second call, not the other two. The first and third calls were answered by my machine, but they left no messages. The call I answered, I was hung up on by some foreign-speaking individual. I called these people on Monday and threatened to turn them in to the feds if they called me just one more time. They called again Tuesday, the 6th. I called them back and reminded them *NEVER* to call again. They called me a *THIRD* day in a row, today. They even sent me a "solicitation" via USPS, but I've never ordered anything from them! I've had it!

John Washington,, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2009 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EBridge-Technologies-ZipWeb-EVisibility-USABA-The-Billing-Resource/Encino-California-91436/EBridge-Technologies-ZipWeb-EVisibility-USABA-The-Billing-Resource-They-called-me-thre-409375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EBridge Technologies, ZipWeb, EVisibility, USABA, The Billing Resource