Complaint Review: ECC TRANSPORT

• Reported By: SUMMER — Clayton California
ECC TRANSPORT
8865 NW 185 Street Hialeah, , Florida USA

ECC TRANSPORT www.ecctransport.com Complete SCAM Hialeah, Florida

I asked for quotes from an online site and recieved a quate from ECC Transport. I filled out the paperwork and was aked to pay a 150.00 deposit. I was give a date and time of pickup of my car. The date and time of pick came and went with no word from the company. I called and was told by Jonathan "the dispatcher" that he was in a meeting and would call me back. I called an hour later and was told by Jonathan that he would call the driver. An hour later my husband called and was told by Jonathan that the driver was not returning his calls.  My husband called again an hour later and it went straight to a voice m"magic Jack" recourding. I at this point knew that I was SCAMMED! I called for an hour straight and finally Jonathan picked up, he asked like I was calling the wrong number. After constant confrontation he finall admitted that he was Jonathan and that the driver was at fault because the truck broke down. I asked for a refund and was told to call on Mondat and talk with their accounting dept. I laughed.

I called and spoke again to Jonthan "the dispatcher" and was told that I needed to talk with Michael "the accountant" but that michael was not in the office right now. GO FIGURE!  So I then got on the web to do so research (I wish I had dont before this) and found out that there are TONS of people that have gone threw the same thing that I did. So I now am bomboarding the web with my story in hopes of this not happening to others.

If you want your car to get from poit A to B dont use this company.

I would suggest buying $150-$200 in lottery tickets then use this company, youll have better odds with the lottery.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2014 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ECC-TRANSPORT/Hialeah-Florida-33018/ECC-TRANSPORT-wwwecctransportcom-Complete-SCAM-Hialeah-Florida-1158544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ECC TRANSPORT