Complaint Review: ECHO Global Logistics

• Updated: Wed, September 25, 2013

• Reported By: Righteous Rides — Wantage New Jersey
ECHO Global Logistics
600 West Chicago Avenue Chicago, Illinois USA

Echo Global Logistics was not hired by me but by Southwest, a company that I purchased a transmission from.  My transmission never arrived.  I attempted to use the tracking system on Echo's website but it did not recognize the tracking number that I was provided.  I then called Echo and the "customer service" representative ( and I use that term loosely) who answered the phone was instantly rude.  I was told the reason it didn't work it because that package had been delivered already...to the wrong location!  I asked how I was going to get the package and was told "you're going to have to call Southwest".  Never did they apologize for my inconvenience or say THEY would contact Southwest.  The phone rep actually started arguing with me that they had done nothing wrong.  After I located the dealership that the transmission was sitting at and let the trucking company know that it was there Echo was unwilling to type out a pickup slip because it was "mid-shipment"!!!  Echo Global does not have their own trucks so they hired another company to do the actual work of driving and picking up.  Why did Southwest not just use the trucking company?  I will never do business with Southwest or most defininetly Echo Logistics again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2013 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ECHO-Global-Logistics/Chicago-Illinois-60654/ECHO-Global-Logistics-RUDEZERO-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-UNWILLING-Chicago-Illinois-1087201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ECHO Global Logistics