Complaint Review: ECIG

• Submitted: Fri, February 08, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: Angie — Fenton Missouri U.S.A.
6538 Collins Avenue, #95 Miami Beach, Florida United States of America

ECIG stoled money from my checking account Miami Beach , Florida

I also received an AD  for  Free  ECIG , only pay shipping and handling of $4.99 ,  I looked at my now in the red checking account ,to find out they took over  $100  from my account that only had about $45 dollars in it . now I'm $97 dollars in the red , there was No promotion or Free trial mentioned anywhere in their add  , or I would have back out  before entering my pay pal  account number ,  I really don't know how I'm going to pay the bank back that money ,  Thanks to ECIG this may land me in Jail ... If So  I will sue  them  ,  I need to get my account back to the black before the bank has me arrested  for bad funds or No funds .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ECIG/Miami-Beach-Florida-33141/ECIG-stoled-money-from-my-checking-account-Miami-Beach-Florida-1011179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ECIG