Complaint Review: ECIGNOFLAME.com

• Updated: Sat, August 02, 2014

• Reported By: Gilbert — Albuquerque New Mexico
Internet USA

ECIGNOFLAME.com Borderline deceptive trade practice(s). Miami, FL Internet

I recently responded to a promo offer from www.ECIGNOFLAME.com via an online survey.  I found a charge of $109 on my bank statement today. 08/2/14. I contatcted the above company and after a 30 minute on hold delay managed to reach a "customer care representative". after hearing their sales speil and grindingly long terms and conditions monologue,I managed to reach a rep who offered a $79 "refund". I don't recall receiving any detailed terms and conditions statement.

I noticed that as I repeated by dissatisfication with the product price, the amount of the refund went from $40 to $79.

The only tactic that apparently  worked was my stated intetion to stop payment on my purchase via my bank.

I  settled my dispute for the aforementioned $79 "refund" with the stipulation that the rather murky "contract" would be cancelled and my bank account informantion be protected.

Finally, I hope no one else falls for this near scam of a product presentation No one should have to spend 2 hours on the phone to negotiate a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2014 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ECIGNOFLAMEcom/internet/ECIGNOFLAMEcom-Borderline-deceptive-trade-practices-Miami-FL-Internet-1166922. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ECIGNOFLAME.com