milk

1500 High Ridge Rd BOYTON BEACH, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 5615863797
  • Web:
  • Category: Plumbing

ECM - East Coast Mechanical, My parent's will not renew thier contract with ECM?. BOYTON BEACH, Florida

My parent's will not renew thier contract with ECM?.

My parents toilet was over flowing in the bathroom. We stopped the water from overflowing. Instead of the plumber shutting off the water valve located under the toilet and fixing

their toilet, the plumber went to the water heater to shut all of the water in the condo and broke the valve. He did fix the toilet, but broke the value on the water heater in the mean time. and said it was $240.00 TO FIX. When I called to complain all they did is transfer customer relations before Pat let me finish telling her what had happened she said they are not responsible their is noone else to talk too.  The manager Ray is not taking calls and I could only speak to her...  Pat in customer relations also told me I was not there, "when I was the one who let the plumber in the condo"  and proceeded to said, she was not talking to a child.  Well Pat, my parent are seniors and I am not a child.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2009 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ECM-East-Coast-Mechanical/BOYTON-BEACH-Florida-33426-8724/ECM-East-Coast-Mechanical-My-parents-will-not-renew-thier-contract-with-ECM-BOYTON-490334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ECM - East Coast Mechanical