Complaint Review: ECMC Educational Credit Management Corporation

• Submitted: Wed, March 31, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, March 31, 2010

• Reported By: dale — Jacksonville Florida USA
ECMC Educational Credit Management Corporation
1 Imation Place, Bldg 2 Oakdale, Minnesota 55128 Saint Paul, Minnesota United States of America

ECMC Educational Credit Management Corporation Educational Credit Management Corporation HELP!!! (ECMC) has double the Interest on my Student Loan. " What a Rip-off". I need (GREAT RELEASE) from this Evil Company. Saint Paul, Minnesota Internet

ECMC recently offset my tax return.  I filed a Statement of Financial Status form with them stating my situation and requesting my Income Tax Refund.   I spoke with Greg Connelly(manager) he was very rude and marked me.  "He said, we  are going to take your refund next year" then hang-up on me.   Then I call to speak with another manager, Ms. Debbie.  Thats when she informed me that my  student loan went from $11,000.00 to $21,465.01. I think this  is ludicrous.  It's bad enough that we are in a Resection notwithstanding that i am a mother of three, one in college, having to have filed bankrupcty and i worked for a labor union.  Most times i work less then 30 hours a week.  I agreed to pay $50 a month on my original loan, which is $11,000.00 not 21,465.01.  i am living pay-check to pay-check,  I need my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2010 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ECMC-Educational-Credit-Management-Corporation/Saint-Paul-Minnesota-5517-0848/ECMC-Educational-Credit-Management-Corporation-Educational-Credit-Management-Corporation-H-588039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ECMC Educational Credit Management Corporation