Complaint Review: ECMC

• Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: kies6 — Columbus Ohio United States of America
ECMC
1 Imation Place, Building 2 Oakdale, Minnesota United States of America

ECMC Citi Bank Garnishment for student loan, $5000.00 more than loan amt. Oakdale, Minnesota

I was garnished for a student loan of just under $3000.00, but garnishment was given to my employer as $8000.00, owed.
 ECMC did this without a hearing or a judgement. They represented themselves as something they are not.
 I tried to talk to them, and followed their rules for deferment yet they harrassed me daily. I requested they not call during work hours yet everyday between 9 and 9:30 am they called me. Whether I talked to them the day brfore or not.
 During the last deferment conversation I was asked to give $600 and a 'routing number'. Not what I consider working with me for a solution.

Katherine, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ECMC/Oakdale-Minnesota-55128/ECMC-Citi-Bank-Garnishment-for-student-loan-500000-more-than-loan-amt-Oakdale-Minneso-945681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ECMC