Complaint Review: ECMC

• Updated: Wed, August 15, 2012

• Reported By: Beverly J Johnson — Cleveland Ohio United States of America
ECMC
lockbox 7096 PO Box 75848 ST. Paul, Minnesota United States of America

ECMC The company garniheed my wage while I was making monthly payments and failed to give me receipt of my payments. ST. Paul, Minnesota

This report is about an alledged student loaned. Originally, I was making payments on an alledged student loan to a company by the name of Sallie Mae. The account was at some point to ECMC. Thereafter I begin to receive threatening letters from ECMC. I asked for receipt of all payments but I have never received receipts nor can I find receipt of payments on a website.

While making monthly payments I suddently received garnishment information via mail. Currently, my employer is taking my wages to send to ECMC.

Furthermore, I am currently a student which entitles me forgo payments on student loans but I chose to continue making payments. I have been enrolled since 1/2012 and continue to be at least a half-time student. The devastating injustice is to garnishee when individual is making payments on a student loan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ECMC/ST-Paul-Minnesota-55175/ECMC-The-company-garniheed-my-wage-while-I-was-making-monthly-payments-and-failed-to-give-927681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ECMC