Complaint Review: ECMC

• Updated: Wed, September 12, 2012

• Reported By: G — Royal Palm Beach Florida United States of America
ECMC
PO Box 64909 St Paul, MN 55164 St Paul, Maine United States of America

ECMC Crudity, decern false info, blemish,distorted,appalling, unprofessional, disgard clients, wrongfully accuse, neglect of their files.fraudulent St Paul, Maine

in 1983 someone applied for a student loan with my name following that,  I found  someone was trying to applied for home loan..  I discovered my Identity was stolen and i contacted all creditors in my credit profile.

One was ECMC - educational credit management corporation-- who had no file on me but just a name.  they requested any paper work I had in my  file, they didn't even have the promissory note.  I sent them everything in my file going back to the beginning of my research of this fraudulent student loan jet,   they neglect to look in to this file, they ignored the police report of identity theft etc.

this loan was disbursed for just $2,500.00 in 1983 and they continued to raise it to $12, 500.00  this is outrageous.  I have been disable since 1997 and they know this.  Know the asked'  if I would submit a total and permanent disability form to dismiss this loan,  but this is claiming I applied for this fraudulent loan, this would be false admissions. [continued below]....
......

I again sent them the police report, signature affidavit notarized and other docs..  they still falsy accuse me by saying they need signatures going back 1983, this is riduculous they have  refused to assist. this is a 27 year old fraudulent loan that i did not authorize nor sign  and have tried to resolve on my own for 20 years.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2012 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ECMC/St-Paul-Maine-55164/ECMC-Crudity-decern-false-info-blemishdistortedappalling-unprofessional-disgard-cli-940073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ECMC