Complaint Review: ECOMWEBS

• Updated: Fri, June 13, 2014

• Reported By: James Sam — StLouis Missouri
ECOMWEBS
Nationwide USA

ECOMWEBS Ecomwebs.comSocial Road MediaECom Web Partners sold me a photoshoot for my company no photographer showed up,i can't get my money refunnded Las Vegas Nationwide

They sold me a photoshoot over the phone that is for googles search  listings. No photographer showed up for the apointment. I already paid.They say they have somethin to do with google but i think they r a scam.I dont want to schedule again,want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2014 11:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ECOMWEBS/nationwide/ECOMWEBS-EcomwebscomSocial-Road-MediaECom-Web-Partners-sold-me-a-photoshoot-for-my-compa-1154491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ECOMWEBS