Complaint Review: ECORP, EWEBCORP, Online Data Entry Jobs, Laura Kauth

• Updated: Wed, August 27, 2008

• Reported By:Burlington North Carolina
ECORP, EWEBCORP, Online Data Entry Jobs, Laura Kauth
online-data-entry-jobs.com Internet U.S.A.

ECORP, EWEBCORP, Online Data Entry Jobs, Laura Kauth Don't ever won't to be ripped off by fraudalant scams, then dont't fall for their "online business"! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: What are you talking about?

I was hoping to find an online job to be closer to my family. When I read this websites information, I thought it would be a great oppurtunity for me.

Once I purchased the package for a one time fee, I received online information about the companies I could work with. Little did I know I was about to lose my money!

Once I received the package I assumed I could automatically start working right away. I entered my information and was given a username and password. The website then stated I have to make other payments to get started with these companies. Now I am at a loss of $50.00 for what I thought would be a great online experience!

Miguel
Burlington, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2008 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ECORP-EWEBCORP-Online-Data-Entry-Jobs-Laura-Kauth/internet/ECORP-EWEBCORP-Online-Data-Entry-Jobs-Laura-Kauth-Dont-ever-wont-to-be-ripped-off-by-339420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ECORP, EWEBCORP, Online Data Entry Jobs, Laura Kauth

What are you talking about?

AUTHOR: Darwin P. - (U.S.A.)

I am currently an employee with Laura Kauth's Online-Data-Entry-Jobs.com and NO WHERE are they asking for another $50 or any money that is required to continue the program, the $49.95 membership fee for the training, software, etc is all that you ever need to pay. They do mention if you want to get a typing certificate for a few dollars but that is optional and clearly pointed out. Also they offer a 30-day refund for the program, why didn't they just ask for a refund?

Either this person is just trying to damage the reputation of Online-Data-Entry-Jobs.com or is completely lost and is referring to another program. I am sticking up for Laura because she offers a great program that has made a difference for me. This is the problem with these scam/ripoff report forums is that no information is ever verified and you get people like this that can slander anyone they want when they had no clue how to use the program properly.

Thanks for listening