Complaint Review: ECR WORLD INC

5002 Lindsay Ct Chino, CA 91710 , Select State/Province USA

ECR WORLD INC For future Employes awareness Chino California

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: I am the manager here at ECR World

Hello,

I am clearly writing this for Future employess of ECR WORLD INC. so you may be cautious and aware befor deciding to work for there comapy.

First off, I applied on Monster, looked interesting and seemed to be more of a customer service type of job. The next day I Recieved an Email from Johnson the business owner about interest in my resume and later asked to set up an interview. Well I got hired since he said first 3 months starting at $10 an hour plus bonuses then after 3 months it goes to $11 and after 1 yr $13 sounded great. He said I would be calling other vendors my entire shift just asking if there willing to do business with there company. I knew sometimes jobs (telemarketing) have a quata you need to meet. So I asked him if I didnt meet the goal of the week is there any type of penalty? Do you have a set goal we have to meet? and of course he said "No they dont have one, not to worry we will take care of you." So I took it.

The first day we got "training" which was for an hour.... Really only an Hour??? and later she told us that we need to show some results at the end of the day. I found out the lady who trained us had only been there for almost a month and same with everyone else who worked there. Only about 6 people in total work for this company and they all seem to be new like if the company barely started. I was then waiting for HR or someone to ask for my information for there employment record when i get paid and nothing so I thought maybe the next day they will. Well they have no Hr so they dont ask for any of that not even for you to fill out an application. Well the third day I came in and notice the guy who got hired with me was gone. Later found out "He didnt make his quota"What!!! how can he make his quota in about 2 days with 1 hour of training.. This made me nervous I then started looking elsewhere cause I knew this job was Full of it. Friday came and they still didnt ask me to fill any papers out for my employement or anything and at the end of the day was told I didnt make my quota and was let go. They gave me a check for the week I worked there with the correct amount but notice they didnt take taxes out of it. Looks like they dont have you sign papers cause were basically doing under the table work so they dont have to pay.

Moral of the story is to be careful with this job. Johnson barely speaks any English and he's always arguing with his wife (who also works there)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ECR-WORLD-INC/Select-StateProvince/ECR-WORLD-INC-For-future-Employes-awareness-Chino-California-1077913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ECR WORLD INC

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

I am the manager here at ECR World

AUTHOR: sallyjohnson - ()

To Jasmine,

I am the manager here at ECR World and I have been here more than a month (2 years). Your statement is FALSE. You walked out after only two hours on the job by stating you were not understanding what needed to be done. All we needed for you to do was answer phones and create a lead list. If you state these false accusations anymore our attorney will contact you and you can deal with them. We pride ourselves on integrity and respect and we are a family here. All our employees here love there jobs and plan to be here for years to come. We needed someone to step up to the plate and pick up a phone when it rings. This is slander and defimation of character and will be contacting our lawyer reguarding the terrible comments you have said that are totally false.Please contact Sally at 909-529-7600 ext 106 to clear this childish nature.