Complaint Review: ECS Everest Consumer Service

• Submitted: Wed, June 16, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, June 16, 2004

• Reported By:Converse Texas
ECS Everest Consumer Service
235 Beechtrees St Ste 400 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

ECS Everest Consumer Service ripoff Dishonest Sales, customer service. Deceitful practices. Atlanta Georgia

ECS or Everest Cosumer services called me and promised a $2500 unsecured credit card. I asked several times if it was a secured card or a catalog card to avoid thsoe type of items and I was told no.

Was told the $299 fee was just for signing up and that the card would be here in time for me to pay this months bills that I would be short because of the $299 I was paying, almost a month later I still have no card, no package, nothing. I called several times and was told the card was legit by the customer service reps.

The last time I called and asked where my package was they directed me to another company who told me what the card really was and I was just told it will take about a week to get a refund of my money.

Converse, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2004 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ECS-Everest-Consumer-Service/Atlanta-Georgia-30303/ECS-Everest-Consumer-Service-ripoff-Dishonest-Sales-customer-service-Deceitful-practices-95096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ECS Everest Consumer Service