Complaint Review: ECURVES, Efitnessclubhouse.com

• Submitted: Mon, April 03, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, April 03, 2006

• Reported By:Berwyn Illinois
ECURVES, Efitnessclubhouse.com
efitnessclubhouse.com , Utah U.S.A.

ECURVES, Efitnessclubhouse.com ripoff Internet Utah

Well, I just took a look at my bank statement online and found $28.97 charge from ECURVES. I don't know who they are or where it came from... until I read the rip-off reports. I am pissed! I will call these snakes and try to get my money back. They are very sneaky and I hope this company is prosecuted. I read the fine print from the HOODIA campaign and I did not find anything in there about being charged for ECURVES or anything else about this website. I even tried typing in www.ecurves.com to see if there was a site and my computer froze. Careful! Now I'm nervous that the website may have had a security risk.

I am going to now call my bank to let them know of this blatant fraudulent charge. Hopefully I won't have a hard time. I even got taken for $99 for a 2 month supply of that HOODIA stuff because I didn't cancel in time.

Oh, and I will report them to the BBB if possible. Everyone should do that.

Berwyn, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2006 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ECURVES-Efitnessclubhousecom/Utah/ECURVES-Efitnessclubhousecom-ripoff-Internet-Utah-184663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ECURVES, Efitnessclubhouse.com