Complaint Review: ECampus

• Submitted: Sat, April 15, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, April 15, 2006

• Reported By:colorado springs Colorado
ecampus.com 2415 Palumbo Drive, Kentucky U.S.A.

eCampus.com Bad Company! They Took My Book And I Have Not Recieved My Money! 2415 Palumbo Drive Kentucky

Ecampus.com is the worst company! I sold them my textbook over two and a half months ago and I still have not recieved my money for my book, yet!

I have tried to contact them over four times by email and I keep getting the same automated response, even when using vulgar language. They are not even reading my emails which is so frusterating.

I have tried to find their phone number and I still have had no luck. They have no phone number listed or an email. They only have a fax number which is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of. Even when it has a link to contact them it takes you in circles. It feels like a maze just trying to find some sort of way to contact these people.

They took my book immediatly and it states on my account that they issued my check, which was mid-January. They still have not sent me my money and I am sure they have already sold my book to someone else. Their stupid email response always says the same thing: that due to delayed processing or some sort that they are having a bigger delay in issuing out the checks, but I am always offered to get an in-store credit with them instead. Yea Right!

Like I would want an in-store credit after the bad business they have shown me already. I am getting very mad and just want my money that was promised to me, or my book back so I can sell it someplace else.
Unfortunatly, I dont think I am going to see either one ever. Dont sell, buy or do business with this company! They are crooks and I hope they will be put in their place so all of us can get our money back!!

colorado springs, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2006 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ECampus/2415-Palumbo-Drive-Kentucky-40509/eCampuscom-Bad-Company-They-Took-My-Book-And-I-Have-Not-Recieved-My-Money-2415-Palumbo-186827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ECampus