• Report: #162060

• Submitted: Tue, October 25, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, November 29, 2005

• Reported By:El Paso Texas
ECampus
2415 PalumboDrive Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.

ECampus Ripoff, Never recieved my payment for Books I sent in!! Lexington Kentucky

*Author of original report: They say another 2-3 weeks

*Author of original report: Still no check from Ecampus.com

I made the mistake of sending my two books for 50 dollars (a rip off already, since they were selling them for over 50.00 each USED) Well it's been two months and I have not received my payment, even though when I check online it says payment issued for over a month it has said that.

I emailed them and got a response saying my check won't be sent until the third week of Nov., and it's the third week in October. I'll keep this updated to see if I do or don't get my check in November. Don't sell your books to them, just take them to your school and wait in line, it's worth the wait!

Tabitha
El Paso, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2005 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ECampus/Lexington-Kentucky-40509/ECampus-Ripoff-Never-recieved-my-payment-for-Books-I-sent-in-Lexington-Kentucky-162060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ECampus

They say another 2-3 weeks

AUTHOR: Tabitha - (U.S.A.)

So I emailed them again about my buybacks and I was straight forward, and they sent me another email today saying they anticipate to send my check in another 2-3 WEEKS!!! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!! DO NOT SEND YOUR BOOKS TO E CAMPUS (ecampus.com) it's a total SCAM!!!!

Still no check from Ecampus.com

AUTHOR: Tabitha - (U.S.A.)

I said I would keep everyone updated after they replied to my email saying I would get my check the third week of November. It has no been 3 months and still no check, do not do business with this website/ company. (www.ecampus.com)