planetary

• Submitted: Sat, August 09, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 09, 2008

• Reported By:Cape Charles Virginia
ECampus
www.ecampus.com Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.

ECampus Don't Send Buyback to Ecampus Lexington Kentucky

I went all around the internet finding the best prices on book buybacks. I found three different companies that would accept my books so I entered them at all the sites and then sold the books to the sites that would give me the most money. I sent all the books out at the same time.

I received the checks from bookbyte.com and jitterbook.com last week. I sent an email to ecampus because they show they still have not received the books. They informed me that it usually takes a month for media mail to get to them. . . which is a crock because it takes 5-9 days. I sent them a second email telling them I was afraid they were a ripoff because of the reports on here and that they still claim 5 weeks later that they have not received the books yet and would let me know as soon as they get the books.

Well I sent them a third email asking where the money is because it is supposed to be put directly into the bank and they say they still didn't receive the book or if they did receive it because it has been 6 weeks that they don't know what happened to the book. They will not give me the $15.00 credit for the book even though it was brand new because I never read it.

DO NOT SELL THEM YOUR BOOKS. I would recommend selling your books back to bookbyte or jitterbook and they both provide free shipping labels also for you to use. Don't waste your time on eCampus because you will never get the money.

Mandi
Cape Charles, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2008 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ECampus/Lexington-Kentucky/ECampus-Dont-Send-Buyback-to-Ecampus-Lexington-Kentucky-361200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ECampus