Complaint Review: ECarSecurity

• Submitted: Wed, March 25, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 31, 2009

• Reported By:ypsilanti Michigan
ECarSecurity
11627 Cantara St North Hollywood, California U.S.A.

ECarSecurity - Security Professionals Total Rip Off Never Again North Hollywood California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The product was shipped already.

I ordered a car alarm from this site, and right after I ordered the alarm the money came off my credit card. And my order status was "Not Yet Shipped" as it should be seeing as i just ordered it 5 min ago. That was the 16th of march, its now the 25 and it still says the same thing. I called the company and i received no answer, I called three different numbers still no answer, I even left messages I emailed them about 10 times, I faxed them my concern. Still no responds, So I canceled my order "I thought". I have no money no alarm and no answer to any of my attempted contacts. Ive just been robbed blind

Jason
ypsilanti, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2009 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ECarSecurity/North-Hollywood-California-91605/ECarSecurity-Security-Professionals-Total-Rip-Off-Never-Again-North-Hollywood-California-437426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ECarSecurity

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The product was shipped already.

AUTHOR: Ecarsecurity - (U.S.A.)

We apologize for the inconvenience and the situation that has caused this report. We try our best to keep in constant contact with our customer and assure them of our customer service. This product was shipped and a UPS tracking number was supplied on the Google Checkout system (which the customer used to pay). The package was supposed to be delivered today, however the Jason was not able to sign. Here is the tracking number : 1ZY0757V0357660985.

entry