Complaint Review: ED ORELL

• Reported By: FED UP — Eddison New Jersey
ED ORELL
Boca Raton Boca Raton , Florida USA

ED ORELL Deception Fraud Liar Thief Boca Raton Florida

I was involved with Ed Orell and I got Orelled I took him at his word and disaster followed.  I produced and ran hard and after 60 days I saw what he was doing.  He had my Bank Account information and debited my account repeatedly for old leads that were 3 and 4 years old. But I got charged at $ 25.00 dollars a lead. So I called up and cancelled all leads like a criminal he debited my account. He told me he was giving me leads but he wasn’t I got charged and he gave me a lot like 1000.00 dollars’ worth.  This happened Repeatedly I made a complaint with  The state.

The People that surrounded Ed Back then loved him. Guess what they do not any more. They got Orelled as well see it doesn’t go well for anyone Involved with Ed Orell. He is a very Bad Person, morally bankrupt without concern for anyone but himself. He has no business ethics why he isn’t in hand cuffs is a shame. See it’s the Scam you will write Insurance you need these leads. Let me see if I can get you some leads? Your mentor Ed Orell will say. Then you get a few hundred dollars taken out of your account for recycled leads. So you call end the relationship "quit" guess what next week they still have your Bank account info. So they Debit your account again and again and wait for it again. You moved on you’re not doing Insurance thru them but they still have your account so they debit it.

I cannot imagine being Ed Orell what it must feel like. He knows that everyone that he has been involved with has no respect for him as a man.

Here is my problem you are judged by the company you keep.

These guys  www.symmetryfinancial.com should be really careful they are not complicit as well for allowing his behavior.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 08:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ED-ORELL/Boca-Raton-Florida/ED-ORELL-Deception-Fraud-Liar-Thief-Boca-Raton-Florida-1062416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ED ORELL