Complaint Review: EDDIE BAUER

• Updated: Tue, April 10, 2012

• Reported By: ROY — SHEFFIELD United Kingdom
EDDIE BAUER
NH 03860 Internet United States of America

EDDIE BAUER DIVINIA B returned a faulty jacket purchased whilst on holiday in the USA OCT 2011.sent $99 credit note NO cheque Internet

My wife and I were on holiday in the usa oct 2011.I bought her a jacket at the retail outlet in north conway NH 03860 The jacket leaked down when it was worn.I contacted the customer services and was told to return the jacket with lables etc. I did not have the receipt but paid by debit card.I also had the store number056,style, colour size Bar code4.100647487 and vendor no 0268.All this info was E Mailed to customer services.I was told a cheque would be in the post..asap.I then had another saying they only gave cheques on sight of the receipt.This has gone on now 6months and is still in limbo. What else can I do ?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2012 03:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDDIE-BAUER/internet/EDDIE-BAUER-DIVINIA-B-returned-a-faulty-jacket-purchased-whilst-on-holiday-in-the-USA-OCT-866243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDDIE BAUER