Complaint Review: EDEBITPAY, LLC

• Submitted: Mon, July 20, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, July 20, 2009

• Reported By:BRISTOL Connecticut
EDEBITPAY, LLC
15165 VENTURA BLVD, SUITE 200 SHERMAN OAKS, California U.S.A.

EDEBITPAY, LLC RIPPED ME OFF FOR OVER $280 SHERMAN OAKS California

On 06-01-09 edebitpay proceeded to withdraw their fee of $99 from my checking for a debit card for my husband, who died July 17th, 2008. I am shocked that when someone filled out the application that the company didnt run his social security number, because after talking with the company repeatedly, I found out that my husband date of birth was wrong, they then informed me that i would have to go to there website to download the form to get my money back.

i went to ther website and there was no place to type in to get said form, then i sent them an email telling them they need to send me the form so that i can fill it out and call my local police and report fraud. to date im still waiting, and my bank is overdrawn and froze. it amazes me that a company who claims the things they claim on their website would defraud someone and not do anything to help. When they did finally call they informed me that my yahoo account was the email address for the card, it took me 3 weeks to finally get back into my yahoo acount.

im tired of playing games with this company, due to this company doing this to me i had to have my unemployment checks sent to me, so instead of having my money from unemployment readily available i have to wait for them to send me a check and then find someplace to cash it, because i am scared to put any money in my account.

not only did this company get me for $99 four times but get this they also hit my account for $19.98 for identy theft protection. how can a deceased person get identy theft protection?

Susan
BRISTOL, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2009 03:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDEBITPAY-LLC/SHERMAN-OAKS-California-91403/EDEBITPAY-LLC-RIPPED-ME-OFF-FOR-OVER-280-SHERMAN-OAKS-California-471388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDEBITPAY, LLC