Complaint Review: EDEBITPAY

• Submitted: Wed, September 02, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, September 02, 2009

• Reported By: Joyce A. Hall — Baltimore Maryland USA
Baltimore, Maryland United States of America

EDEBITPAY aN eDEBITPAY cO HAS PRESENTED A CHECK TO MY ACCOUNT 4 TIMES, WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. tHIS HAS CAUSED ME 4X$37.00 WHICH EQUAL TO THE AMOUNT OF $148.00. i DID NOT AUTHORIZE THIS TO HAPPEN. unauthorized deposit. this caused my checking account was overdrawn and this has caused me 4x37.00= 148.00 overdraftfee . I need my money back asap. HELP Baltimore, Maryland

August 31, 2009

Someone deposited a $99.00 check to my account without my permission.

This check has cost me insuffienct funds about 4 times 37.00 insufient fundsof about $148.00 which cause my account to be back up with paying my bills.  I need my funds reinburst please.

CHECK #34785

Please help me

Joyce A. Hall

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2009 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDEBITPAY/Baltimore-Maryland-21229/EDEBITPAY-aN-eDEBITPAY-cO-HAS-PRESENTED-A-CHECK-TO-MY-ACCOUNT-4-TIMES-WITHOUT-MY-PERMISSI-489199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDEBITPAY