Complaint Review: EDFUND

• Updated: Wed, January 27, 2010

• Reported By: Iris Mercado — Tomball Texas United States of America
EDFUND
6918 Owensmouth Avenue California, Texas United States of America

EDFUND Account Control Technology,Inc Edfund is a scam they took all of my income tax money for a student debt that does not even belong to me I faxed all of my Identification proof and my money was never returned to me California, Texas

Edfund referred my account to Account Control Technology Inc when they already knew I never applied for a student loan I faxed them all the paper work to proof I was not living in the country at the time of the loan they never called me back or returned my money back to me and when I talked to the IRS they said that they couldn't do nothing about it they were only responsible to forward the money to Edfund and that they were the only ones that could give it back which they never did there even charging me interest on this student loan that I never even applied for I was living in Mexico at the time this loan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2010 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDFUND/California-Texas-8012/EDFUND-Account-Control-TechnologyInc-Edfund-is-a-scam-they-took-all-of-my-income-tax-mone-560817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDFUND