Complaint Review: EDINA REALTY

EDINA REALTY
17271 Kenyon Avenue LAKEVILLE, Minnesota USA

EDINA REALTY CHERYL WICKLUND FRAUDULENT PRACTICES LAKEVILLE Minnesota

*General Comment: Please contact us

*Author of original report: I am still homelss and living in my car

I used Cheryl Wicklund to sell my home.  When we sat down to figure out the sale price I told her what I need to come away with after all fees and expenses were paid. She quoted a figure to me and then deducted my outstanding debt I wanted to pay.  When we got to closing Edina Realty had not gotten the payoff amount from my bank. They told me the Friday before that the bank had not given them the final payoff. When I called the bank they informed me that Edina Realty never sent them a written/signed authorization for the payoff amount. Edina Realty never requested that from me. Then they tried to blame the bank for not getting the payoff amount.  When I got to closing I was tired and distraught. I had just received a call from my sister that my brother was dying. I informed Cheryl Wicklund that I needed to leave and was told I couldn't that I need to sign the papers. [continued below]....

.....  Also was informed at closing that the people who bought my home wanted me to pay for a cleaning crew to come in and clean it. After I was up all night cleaning.  Then I was informed that they still did not have the final pay off amount. Cheryl Wicklund repeatedly assured me that the amount I would receive was what she had quoted me. She knew I need the amount in order to purchase another property. Well when the finely got the amount it was $10,000 less then what I was Quoted repeatedly by Cheryl Wicklund.  As a result I was not able to perform on the purchase of the other property and I am currently homeless!

When I asked Cheryl for copies of all documents and her original quotes at closing he said she would get them to me.  Then she contacted me and told me that her "assistant" threw the documents away after closing.

I did not need to sell my home. If I had known that her fugures were incorrect I would not have sold my home.

When confronted with her mistake she denied it and "recreated" her original paperwork using the figures form the closing... Don't use or trust this woman she is a theif!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2013 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDINA-REALTY/LAKEVILLE-Minnesota/EDINA-REALTY-CHERYL-WICKLUND-FRAUDULENT-PRACTICES-LAKEVILLE-Minnesota-1066939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDINA REALTY

#1 General Comment

Please contact us

AUTHOR: Doug - ()

We are collecting information about Edina Realty and would appreciate it if you would contact us. I represent Consumer Advocates in American Real Estate, the only non-profit in the country dedicated to consumerism in the brokerage industry. Please send an e-mail to info@caare.org so that we may begin communicating. Thanks.

I am still homelss and living in my car

AUTHOR: CAROLANN - ()

Cheryl refuses to acknowlege any wrong doing and I am living out of my car because of her MIstake.  Is there anyone out there that can help. me get justice?  How ment other people dose she need to rip off and leave homeless?