Complaint Review: EDP CARD

• Submitted: Mon, June 11, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, June 11, 2007

• Reported By:CARMICHAEL California
EDP CARD
CALIFORNIA CALIFORNIA, California U.S.A.

EDP REPPORTING CARD EDP REPORTING CARD RIPPED ME OFF! Ripoff CALIFORNIA California

2 weeks ago, I filed for a pay day loan. I week later, I notice EDP a home shopping VISA company took out $159.95 without my authorization or consent. I did my research online and found that this Company steals information from pay day sites and third party vendors and goes into accounts and withdraws money. I call them up and explain everything to them and ask for a supervisor. The agent tells me they don't have Managers or Supervisors and that I am responsible foe the card and owing money. I close my Bank account down and had to re-open a new one. June 8th they took the money out and today June 11th they try and take money out again! My bank calls me to tell me! What can I do and how can I get my money back?

K
CARMICHAEL, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2007 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDP-CARD/CALIFORNIA-California/EDP-REPPORTING-CARD-EDP-REPORTING-CARD-RIPPED-ME-OFF-Ripoff-CALIFORNIA-California-253757. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDP CARD