Complaint Review: EDP CARD

• Submitted: Sat, July 07, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, July 07, 2007

• Reported By:Garner North Carolina
, California U.S.A.

I never even filled out any information for a pre-paid card, yet I received a withdrawal from my account for $159.95 on Saturday which consequently caused numerous overdraft fees. I immediately contacted my bank and filed a dispute. Luckily they are putting the money back into my account including the overdraft fees! In the meantime, i have a negative balance and no $$ till the bank puts it back. My bank is also blocking any further transactions from this company! It is scary to think this company now as all my information!

Garner, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2007 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDP-CARD/California/EDP-CARD-UNAUTHORIZED-WITHDRAWALS-FROM-MY-BANK-ACCOUNT-Sanfransisco-California-259306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDP CARD