Complaint Review: EDP Carp

• Submitted: Wed, September 17, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, September 17, 2008

• Reported By:Detroit Michigan
EDP Carp
145 S.Fairfax Ave. Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

EDP Card Prepay Card i did not let them go into my account Los Angeles California

I was told by my bank that edp prpay card had just took 49.00 dollars and i did'nt give them the ok to do that. i was look for a loan and not a prepay card so i would like for my 49.00 dollars be return to my bank account. and i hope you all can help me. the phone number the bank give to they is said to go on their web site www.edpreport.com and i did and i got this web site. so if you all can help me get my money bank i will be glad. if you have any question call me.

Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2008 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDP-Carp/Los-Angeles-California-90036/EDP-Card-Prepay-Card-i-did-not-let-them-go-into-my-account-Los-Angeles-California-373748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDP Carp