Complaint Review: EDP Debit Mastercard

• Submitted: Fri, August 03, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 03, 2007

• Reported By:Columbus Ohio
EDP Debit Mastercard
EDP 5301 Laurel CYN BlVD, Suite 132 Valley Village, California U.S.A.

EDP Debit Mastercard No signature required on a check is unheard of. I want my money back. Valley Village, California

I was surprised to see unauthorized transactions in my checking account for a Debit MasterCard by this EDP Card company. What was even more disturbing is that on the electronic image of the the check it said no signature required, where my signature would have been required for a legal transaction. I filed a dispute with my bank about two months ago. I still haven't received my money back. I will do what I have to to see that I receive a full refund and that this company does not stay in business any longer.

Glo
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2007 11:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDP-Debit-Mastercard/Valley-Village-California-91607/EDP-Debit-Mastercard-No-signature-required-on-a-check-is-unheard-of-I-want-my-money-back-265154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDP Debit Mastercard