Complaint Review: EDP REPORTING

• Submitted: Wed, August 08, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 09, 2007

• Reported By:Ellenburg Depot New York
EDP REPORTING
5301 Laurel Canyon Boulv. Suite 132 Valley Village California Valley Village, California U.S.A.

Edp Reporting These are very sophisticated crooks that need to be taken down Part 2 Valley Village California

I happen to see the email that was posted on this site about EDP Reporting. The email mentioned something about the FBI raiding the company of EDP Reporting. I just about jumped out of my chair. I have tried calling their business and received a message that went something like this: You have contacted the offices of EDP Reporting. We no longer able to chat through email. I said to myself that is nothing new. I went on to say they value their coustomers however they can no longer talk to us by phone. That is nothing new either. They said if we have any questions or comments to please write them at this address. Attention EDP Reporting Receiver, 5301 Laurel Canyon Boulv. Suite 132 Valley Village California 91607. I have a good feeling that maybe just maybe the law will finally put them in their place. I am not getting my hopes up just yet but this would be wonderful if EDP will finally face justice and the thousands of people it ripped off. If anyone else has any more information on this matter please post it. I will do the same on my end. This is for all the victims that have endured the evilness of this company.

Joseph
Ellenburg Depot, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2007 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDP-REPORTING/Valley-Village-California-91607/Edp-Reporting-These-are-very-sophisticated-crooks-that-need-to-be-taken-down-Part-2-Valley-266156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDP REPORTING