Complaint Review: EDP REPORTING

• Submitted: Mon, December 29, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 29, 2008

• Reported By:Portland Oregon
EDP REPORTING
5301 Laurel Canyon Blvd. Vally Village, California U.S.A.

EDP REPORTING writes themselves a check for $99 from my account! Vally Village California

Today when checking the balance of my checking I noticed that these people that I have never heard off took $99.00 out of my checking acount without my permission! I have NO IDEA WHO OR WHAT EDP IS? And from what I can see they do this a lot! I called my bank a filed a fraud report and will hopefully be getting my money back! I am a young mother with three little girls and don't have the money to be giving away, how can these people get away with this? Does anyone have any advice or we should be fighting this so they can't do this to people. e-mail me at ((Redacted)))

Racheljpor
Portland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2008 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDP-REPORTING/Vally-Village-California-91607/EDP-REPORTING-writes-themselves-a-check-for-99-from-my-account-Vally-Village-California-405959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDP REPORTING