Complaint Review: EDP Reporting - Acclaim Master Card

• Updated: Sun, December 31, 2006

• Reported By:Newington Connecticut
EDP Reporting - Acclaim Master Card
edpreporting.com Internet U.S.A.

EDP Reporting - Acclaim MasterCard Ripoff Took Money and Still No Credit Card Internet

On 10/15/06 I signed up online to receive an Acclaim MasterCard to help rebuild my credit (which my ex ruined).

On 10/18/06, a fee for $159.95 was removed from my checking account. I didn't realize they charged this fee and had my bank account do an EFT inquiry. They gave me a report within the week stating it was for this Acclaim MasterCard and gave me a number/web address to contact.

I contacted the web-address (www.edpreporting) and was told that I would be receiving the card within 2 weeks. Well 2 weeks later, no card. I contacted them again and was told they hadn't received my money even though it was debited from my account.

I contacted them again twice in November trying to figure out what the heck was going on and they said they still hadn't received my money and that it can take 60-90 days for their company to receive my money (mind you it was removed from my account on 10/18/06).

It is now 12/31/06, no credit card and no refund. These people are a fraud. Don't even bother trying to use them to rebuild your credit.

Jasmine
Newington, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2006 07:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDP-Reporting-Acclaim-Master-Card/internet/EDP-Reporting-Acclaim-MasterCard-Ripoff-Took-Money-and-Still-No-Credit-Card-Internet-228111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDP Reporting - Acclaim Master Card