• Report: #320859

• Updated: Tue, March 25, 2008

• Reported By:Rocky Gap Virginia
EDP Reporting And Starter Credit Diredt
EDPreporting.com Internet U.S.A.

EDP Reporting And Starter Credit Diredt edp reporting and starter credit direct Internet

I was online trying to get a cash advance. Little did I know that the information was being transmitted to other web sites. I ended up with a 99 dollar charge on my bank account for a company I did not access directly. You have only four days to contact the company to cancel. Good thing I check my account regularly or I would not have caught it. At any rate, the company says they'll send me a form to fill out, I a may get my money back in 4-6 weeks. I believe the way the web connects the companies together is planned this way so they can rip people off. Be careful.

Cathleen
Rocky Gap, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2008 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDP-Reporting-And-Starter-Credit-Diredt/internet/EDP-Reporting-And-Starter-Credit-Diredt-edp-reporting-and-starter-credit-direct-Internet-320859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDP Reporting And Starter Credit Diredt