Complaint Review: EDP Reporting - E Debit Pay

• Submitted: Sun, August 12, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, August 12, 2007

• Reported By:Coeur d Alene Idaho
EDP Reporting - E Debit Pay
5301 Laurel Canyon Blvd Suite 132 Valley Village, California U.S.A.

EDP Reporting - E Debit Pay They took my money-gave me a refund-and their check bounced!! Valley Village California

They took $159.99 out of my checking acount for a "prepaid" credit card. So if you read all of the fine print there is one tiny sentence in there that says they can do it. Well I didn't want the card so I finally got in touch with them and Lillie at EDPReporting sent me an email saying they were going to send me a paper and I had 3 days to fax it in with my bank statement stating that I was clearly charged, but I would only get $100.00 of it refunded. So I'll take what I can get because I wasted too much time on it anyways. So I faxed everything and 6 weeks later I get a check in the mail for $100.00!! WOO h*o right??

Well I took it to my bank and depositied it and wouldn't ya know the check bounced and now I have to pay $10.00 to my bank because of them. Wow. So I replied back to Lillie's email and I called Lillie's extension but the new message on their phone number you call says they can't recieve email anymore so you must write them a letter now and they'll get to it as quickly as possible. Yeah right.

Coeur d Alene, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2007 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDP-Reporting-E-Debit-Pay/Valley-Village-California-91607/EDP-Reporting-E-Debit-Pay-They-took-my-money-gave-me-a-refund-and-their-check-bounced-267008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDP Reporting - E Debit Pay