Complaint Review: EDP Reporting, EDebitpay, Acclaim Visa

• Submitted: Wed, January 04, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, February 22, 2006

• Reported By:Glendale California
EDP Reporting, EDebitpay, Acclaim Visa
5301 Laurel Canyon Blvd. Suite 132 Valley Village, California U.S.A.

EDP Reporting, EDebitpay, Acclaim Visa ripoff, scam., fraud, unauthorized charged on bank account Valley Village California

*UPDATE Employee: FILE A FRAUDALENT CLAIM

This EDP reporing Prepaid Visa company charged my bank for $159.95 without my authorization. I tried to call them for a refund for days but no one answered. I even e-mailed them as they suggested that its faster service but nobody returned my e-mail. I do not know how they got my information but I never apply for a prepaid visa card.

Jennifer
Glendale, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2006 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDP-Reporting-EDebitpay-Acclaim-Visa/Valley-Village-California-91607/EDP-Reporting-EDebitpay-Acclaim-Visa-ripoff-scam-fraud-unauthorized-charged-on-bank-170388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDP Reporting, EDebitpay, Acclaim Visa

FILE A FRAUDALENT CLAIM

AUTHOR: Bridgett - (U.S.A.)

If you didn't apply for the prepaid debit card online then I would think someone fraudlent did. Therefore what you need to do is go to Glendale Polce Dept and file a fraudlent claim so we could work together with the law enforcement agency to bring justice and closure to this. After the investigation has been completed it is then determined about your refund. We're not hiding, scamming or trying to steal anything from you or anyone else we want justice as much as you do and if you didn't authorize the application on line lets work together for you have nothing to hide I'm sure.