Complaint Review: EDP Reporting - EDebitpay - Acclaim Visa

• Submitted: Thu, December 29, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, February 28, 2006

• Reported By:Austin Texas
EDP Reporting - EDebitpay - Acclaim Visa
5301 Laurel Canyon Blvd. Suite 132 Valley Village, California U.S.A.

EDP Reporting - EDebitpay - Acclaim Visa ripoff, scam, liars, scandal, thiefs, steal, take without permisson Valley Village California

*Consumer Suggestion: Bridgett, You Never Cease To Amaze Us!

*UPDATE Employee: READING MIGHT HAVE HELPED YOU MAKE THE DECISION YOU MADE

I am writing this to validate exactly what the other lady Jill is saying. this company took $159.00 from my checking account also without my permission, and I have called several times and i get no answer. I had kind of given up on getting my money back until I saw her complaint.

It pissed me off even more that my bank allowed them to take the money and overdraft my account, then they(my bank) claimed to speak with someone from the company, but I don't understand how, because no one ever answered for me. this was about 3 months ago and i have yet to recieve this so called pre-paid card that i should have gotten.

This company is scam, the card is a scam, they will charge you even if you don't ask them to, but be careful because even if you do ask for the card you will never receive it.

Jessica
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2005 07:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDP-Reporting-EDebitpay-Acclaim-Visa/Valley-Village-California-91607/EDP-Reporting-EDebitpay-Acclaim-Visa-ripoff-scam-liars-scandal-thiefs-steal-take-169768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDP Reporting - EDebitpay - Acclaim Visa

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Bridgett, You Never Cease To Amaze Us!

AUTHOR: S.n. - (U.S.A.)

I don't know if you really aren't that bright or if you are just hoping you can keep your paycheck rolling in every week, but, once again, HOW do you expect anyone to get in touch with you if they can't get through on your phone lines? To the original poster, fight with your bank to get your money returned. File a fraud charge and do contact your local police AND the FTC AND the Attorney General's offices to file complaints with them as well. Good luck.

READING MIGHT HAVE HELPED YOU MAKE THE DECISION YOU MADE

AUTHOR: Bridgett - (U.S.A.)

The online application is divided into 2 separate screens. Requiring each screen to be completed, authorized and agreed to by the applicant. You can not go to the next screen before acknowledging that you've read the terms and conditions which state the one time fee would come out of the bank account entered shortly after it has been submitted. Before filling anything out the first screen gives all the information about the product allowing the customer to make an educated decision whether or not to apply for the product /service.

The companies we support even go the extra mile and capture the IP address of the computer where the application was submitted. If the individual being charged believes it to be FRAUDULENT we as a support center turn the application with the IP address of the computer it came from over to the POLICE to investigate and for us to cooperate in apprehending the criminal(s). FRAUD IS A CRIME PUNISHABLE BY LAW and we will cooperate with law enforcement in such an event. As you can see as a support center we have to honor and uphold the TERMS & CONDITIONS agreed to and authorized by our customer not just once but two times on the application.

The application is not one little button or just one screen but two screens so if someone takes the time to sit in front of their computer and enter in two screens worth of information and submits it fully authorized then the companies we support have to believe the person submitting it was aware of what they were applying for and agreeing to. Further more, Companies that are truly FRAUD would do everything in their power to keep their information hidden from the public and not display it on the application sites like we do but because of the type of Customer Support Center that we are and how confident we feel about the companies we work for, we do have our information on the app sites. Also, our customer support number appears next to the charge on the customers bank account statement.

In the event of FRAUD, we are sure if someone is truly a victim of FRAUD they would allow us to work with their law enforcement to punish the criminals and not let them get away. For that reason we would be happy to speak to the one or two individuals that feel our support center has not been helpful and encourage them to contact us as we will not hesitate to speak to their local law enforcement agency and punish the criminal(s). Once again a FRAUDULENT company would not assist with this let alone encourage for law enforcement to be involved but again that shows you the type of customer support center we are.