Dolores

• Updated: Fri, April 13, 2007

• Reported By:Oswego Illinois
EDP Reporting, Edebitpay.com
edpreporting.com Nationwide U.S.A.

EDP Reporting, Edebitpay.com They withdrew 159.55 from my account using information I provided for an online pay day loan application; they waited 30 days from the day I applied for the loan, then took the money and insist that the timeframe of 3 business days for refund were passed so that I couldn't get a refund. Dana Sully, a customer service rep responded to my e-mails insisting that the transaction was authorized Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Following Pamela's way is nothing more than a paper trail

*Consumer Suggestion: Pamela

*UPDATE Employee: YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN TALKING TO DEBBIE

EDP Reporting LLC an internet based prepaid credit card scam withdrew 159.95 from my account a month after they said I authorized it. I applied for a pay day loan online, and they obtained my information from that application and this is how they replied:
"Hello again,Wehave given you the facts about your online order per the terms and conditions you agreed to and that we have to honor. The order was submitted with your full authorization, once submitted the issuing company is incurring a charge. These companies are VISA/MASTERCARD compliant. The electronic signature is as legal as a handwritten signature. These orders have many checks and balances and broken down into two parts to discourage applicants from finishing and submitting if they don't agreed or authorize. The authorization you gave for the order is an automated process and the refund policy you agreed to states you had 3 business days from the date of your online order on 12/29/06 to qualify for processing fee but unfortunately your first contact to our center was on 1/25/07 where no refund is applicable. At this time, we can help you by leaving the order as is or stop the debit card from being mailed but in either case you don't qualify for any refund. I also found 2 incomplete orders for you as well. Thank you, Dana Scully, Customer Service Department, EDP Reporting, LLC,Phone: 800-430-0672 ext. 135,Fax: 818-487-0634
"We strive to provide you friendly and efficient support
I feel like I am in a bad dream.

Pamela
Oswego, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2007 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDP-Reporting-Edebitpaycom/nationwide/EDP-Reporting-Edebitpaycom-They-withdrew-15955-from-my-account-using-information-I-prov-232886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDP Reporting, Edebitpay.com

Following Pamela's way is nothing more than a paper trail

AUTHOR: Bridgett - (U.S.A.)

We're not asking for anyone to trust us and we're sorry you feel that way but if there was a fraudulent act committed we would offer our assistance in anyway possible but if it was just a miscommunication on understanding what you read thats okay to. We don't stall anyone its all up to the individual on how fast they want to get resolved. Or of course there is always copy and paste and venting.

I myself would rather contact a person whom could give me answers then to start a paper trail that really isn't necessary. I think thats more frustrating then communicating with the right person that could offer their assistance to satisfaction.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Pamela

AUTHOR: J - (U.S.A.)

Call this beddie after you contact your bank, to have them invesigate, this fraud. you only have 60 days to dispute this with your bank.

You want a Fed Reg. E.

this company will stall, to run out the time, first they have to make you aware of a 3 day return policy, and how could you be told of this if you never allowed this to happed, stay off the phone, you'll get nothing done.

Send a letter(RRR) demanding your money back and copies of all files they claim, you filled out to let them take the money. give them 15 days to respond

File complaints with attorney general in your state and where these 2 companies are located.

What they did could fall under a Federal Statute
once you get everything together, contact the
U.S. Attorney office.

You should close that bank account, now that its out there, you going to trust a group of people that's already stole your money once

YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN TALKING TO DEBBIE

AUTHOR: Bridgett - (U.S.A.)

I HAPPENED TO NOTICE ON ONE OF THE REBUTTALS SOMEONE FINALLY STEPPED UP AND SAID THE TRUTH ABOUT DEBBIE. ALSO IT STATES THAT PERSON DID GET THEIR MONEY BACK AND SHE MUST HAVE ANSWERED HER PHONE IN ORDER TO CONNECT WITH THAT PERSON. WELL NEED I SAY MORE.

AS I SAID MANY OF TIMES YOU CAN CONTINUE TO VENT BUT IF YOU REALLY WANTED HELP YOU WOULD HAVE CALLED DEBBIE AT 818-487-0672 X141.

THANK-YOU JULIE WHOM EVER YOU ARE FOR STEPPING UP WITH THE TRUTH ABOUT EDPREPORTING AND LETTING ALL THE PEOPLE THAT WOULD RATHER VENT KNOW THAT YOU DID GET YOUR MONEY BACK.