Complaint Review: EDP Reporting - Starter Credit Direct

• Submitted: Tue, September 11, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 11, 2007

• Reported By:Smryna Delaware
EDP Reporting - Starter Credit Direct
edpreporting.com Internet, California U.S.A.

EDP Reporting - Starter Credit Direct Unauthorized Debit....HELP . California Internet

I did NOT sign up for this "card" and now they have hit my account for $49.00. I DO NOT believe they got me for $159.95 - but I would have to do some more research.

All of this led me to do some of my own research. I found this website and also the entry about the FTA taking action against them, which led me to that website and I found this. Those of you who may be interested please follow this link

I don't know how this helps anyone but at least the government knows about it!

Any replies are welcome!

Smryna, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2007 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDP-Reporting-Starter-Credit-Direct/Internet-California/EDP-Reporting-Starter-Credit-Direct-Unauthorized-DebitHELP-California-Internet-273849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDP Reporting - Starter Credit Direct