Complaint Review: EDP Reporting

• Submitted: Tue, October 24, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, October 24, 2006

• Reported By:East Orange New Jersey
EDP Reporting
5301 Laurel Canyon Blvd Suite 214 Valley Village, California U.S.A.

EDP Reporting Ripoff Don't Report they Steal Money From Your Account Valley Village California

I am another consumer they tried to ripoff, I have over 384.00 currently owed to my bank because they keep attempting to withdraw 159.95 plus numerous 15.00 charges. I dont even know who this company is and I am tired of getting ripped off by these so called companies that can help you. I have tried calling over 30 times never got an answer left several email messages and still no response. I believe we should file a class action suit because I was not able to pay these fees my bank account has been closed and reported. Which is all their fault!!! I am beyond pissed; I am livid.

Meegan
East Orange, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2006 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDP-Reporting/Valley-Village-California-91607/EDP-Reporting-Ripoff-Dont-Report-they-Steal-Money-From-Your-Account-Valley-Village-Califo-217381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDP Reporting