• Report: #206783

• Reported By:Ridgeland Mississippi
EDP Reporting
edpreporting.com Internet U.S.A.

EDP Reporting Ripoff and No Help Internet

EDP Reporting is such a rip off!! They took my money and RAN. I don't know who in their right mind would give someone $159.95 for a debt card. I explained to the company that I would NEVER do that when I have one from my bank for free. But when it comes to getting your money back I found it best to talk to my bank. My bank was nice and refunded me my money, but I feel like I was robbed!!

But I made it VERY clear to EDP Reporting from the phone in the Flowood Police Station in Mississippi - that I'm a single female and handle limited funds and there is NO WAY I would agree to give someone 159.95 and not know it. Thats why I was able to get on their butts the SAME day they illegally. I feel like this company needs to be STOPPED, because they are using other people for their gain.

So in the end EDP fight with someone on your level and give my bank back their money if not, then take them to court. At lest the ground will be even - the bank has a lot of money and EDP Reporting has a lot of illegal money. So let the games begin. I hope everyone would pull together and STOP these moderen day robbers.

Shante
Ridgeland, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2006 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDP-Reporting/internet/EDP-Reporting-Ripoff-and-No-Help-Internet-206783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDP Reporting