Complaint Review: EDP Reporting

• Reported By:M. West Virginia
EDP Reporting
edpreporting.com Internet U.S.A.

EDP Reporting Stole from me Internet

This company took the 159.95 from my checking account. I was put on hold for a very long time, when I finally got ahold of someone she told me that I would receive a "prepaid visa card" in the mail, in 15-20 weeks! I decided to wait it out and see what would happen. She told me she could not refund me the 159.95. I was livid. I was preparing to move out on my own in just a few short weeks. Here it is, at least that many weeks and more later, still have not received ANYTHING from them. I would like to find a contact number to reach them, but that doesn't seem to exsist. What a ripoff. Im still livid about this. That 159.95 would sure come in handy!

Megan
M., West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2007 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDP-Reporting/internet/EDP-Reporting-Stole-from-me-Internet-283472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDP Reporting