Complaint Review: EDP Reporting

• Reported By:Brackney Pennsylvania
EDP Reporting
www.edreporting.com Nationwide U.S.A.

EDP Reporting stole money Los Angeles California

I also am a victim of edp reporting and little did I know when I woke up this morning that I would have a $99.00 charge to my checking account after I put money into it last night and because of the charge that was fraudulent I now have another 140 dollars in NSF fees from my bank for bounced items.

I called my bank today immediately when I could I was blind sided by this. Thankfully coming onto this site may help me retrieve my funds through the bank. I will be able to print out the sites or at least give the site information to my bank and hopefully they will work with me and take care of this and return the fees also. This site will prove that I am not lying about this charge thank you for this and I too have tried to call the number and they continue to have you hold. This is so wrong I will let you know how it turns out, but those out there looking for a loan to get through PLEASE< PLEASE be carefull when you put your information out there and let your bank know asap where things should be coming from and when to pay back the loan. I have so far now am out over 200.00 dollars and hope that I will get it back all because I know when money should be coming from my account.

Athena
Brackney, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2008 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDP-Reporting/nationwide/EDP-Reporting-stole-money-Los-Angeles-California-324923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDP Reporting