Complaint Review: EDP Reporting/Homeland Visa

• Submitted: Wed, May 02, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, May 02, 2007

• Reported By:Berwyn Illinois
EDP Reporting/Homeland Visa
edpreporting.com Sun Valley, California U.S.A.

EDP Reporting/Homeland Visa/First Premier Bank Fraudulent Charges to my Bank Account after I canceled the transaction Sun Valley California

I was charged $159.95 from my bank account.

I enter my information on a website that advertised a Credit card through premier Visa name Homeland Visa. I put in all my information on this a secure website, but when I got to the part regarding how the fee is I deleted the website. Whether my information was still attached I did not authorize the transaction.

I did not receive any information saying that my account would be debit or that I will receive a card.I thought because the credit card was distributed through First Premier Bank that is was legal. I guess not!!.

I am still trying to talk to someone at the company, no response yet.

Katrina
Berwyn, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2007 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDP-ReportingHomeland-Visa/Sun-Valley-California-91352/EDP-ReportingHomeland-VisaFirst-Premier-Bank-Fraudulent-Charges-to-my-Bank-Account-after-246497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDP Reporting/Homeland Visa